Sevco Pile up

I think there’s more to this game being called off than meets the eye.....I believe another bad result would overshadow what they think will be a game changer based on the tittle tattle on Hun sites.....the historic abuse of children is about to be weaponised by the scum who revel in this abhorrent behaviour aided and abetted by a compliant media.....I hope I’m wrong but a desperate hun will sink to any level.....I think the ultimate squirrel is about to be unleashed

I think there’s more to this game being called off than meets the eye.....I believe another bad result would overshadow what they think will be a game changer based on the tittle tattle on Hun sites.....the historic abuse of children is about to be weaponised by the scum who revel in this abhorrent behaviour aided and abetted by a compliant media.....I hope I’m wrong but a desperate hun will sink to any level.....I think the ultimate squirrel is about to be unleashed
I'm gobsmacked that it's been called off, it's a pishy wet day, nothing unusual, unless the weather 15 miles from me is much worse!
Something fishy is afoot!

I can't see that. I'm not a conspiracy nut, and potentially going 13 points behind is worse than not playing. Their pitch is a joke, they need every coin of revenue and if they drop anymore points they won't have a full house. Money lost. Nothing fishy here, just the weather imo. Reducing it to seven points and hoping we fuck up tomorrow would be their preferred option. This just puts more pressure on them. They ain't good at pressure.

No advantage to hyns game being called off - its a big disadvantage - no conspiracy to see here.

1. They stew for another few days a losers....possibly longer after Thu
2. A bit cold for their euro game on Thu
3. We go 13 points clear..
4. Their pitch is still shit....
5. SG an even more unhappy bunny.

The big one though is trying to squeeze in two more games before the split on 4th April. Realistically that means playing their every midweek for them - if they have a Scottish cup replay or possibly get through against Braga - then they are seriously in the shit.... it will be a couple of games to play midweek.... or the season gets extended to accomodate - more conspiracy theories///

IMG-20200215-WA0006.jpg

Case closed. They need to play it. Going 13 behind would be fatal.

No advantage to hyns game being called off - its a big disadvantage - no conspiracy to see here.

1. They stew for another few days a losers....possibly longer after Thu
2. A bit cold for their euro game on Thu
3. We go 13 points clear..
4. Their pitch is still shit....
5. SG an even more unhappy bunny.

The big one though is trying to squeeze in two more games before the split on 4th April. Realistically that means playing their every midweek for them - if they have a Scottish cup replay or possibly get through against Braga - then they are seriously in the shit.... it will be a couple of games to play midweek.... or the season gets extended to accomodate - more conspiracy theories///
Probably would be a physical game against Livi, in pishy conditions on a shitey pitch.
Have a wee day off instead to prepare for the Braga game, shitey pitch gets a rest before that game too.
I would imagine the prize money for winning that match has already been spent....

Definitely something afoot Imatim,,how coincidental was that yesterday that Jabba just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with witnessess,, but no cctv..
3 Stories which warranted a front page cover story in the Hun but could only make the inside stories.
The death of a 19 year old sevco supporter who forgot to take her inhaler to work with her which led to her having a heart attack..
The latest story about Prince Andrew being involved with other paedophile,s and lastly the attack by an orange parade member who has been jailed for 4 months on an innocent woman who was trying to get to work,,but not before he spat in her face..
Would any of these not have been a more serious front page story..
Is this what Jabba has brought them to ???..it is true then what Whyte said,,they are all 100% in Jabba,s pocket..

HH.

Back