SEVCO STATEMENT that has crawled from the gutter,????

And just when you think those in positions at that club cannot get anymore ridiculous, pathetically painful and cringeworthy, they are not on the same page amongst themselves on the matter. They wont want to play behind closed doors, the season must be completed, and if not , null and void. Someone really ought to point out to them that this isnt a decision that's for them to make. Which leads me to Michael Beale and his hilarious take on what should happen. Of course you don't have read the piece to already have a very good inclination of what he thinks should happen. Still if you're looking for a good laugh then here it is

‐--------------‐-----------------------------------------------------

Michael Beale explains how the SPL should be decided if the season cannot be completed via @Onefootball. Read it here:

Last edited:
And just when you think those in positions at that club cannot get anymore ridiculous, pathetically painful and cringeworthy, they are not on the same page amongst themselves on the matter. They wont want to play behind closed doors, the season must be completed, and if not , null and void. Someone really ought to point out to them that this isnt a decision that's for them to make. Which leads me to Michael Beale and his hilarious take on what should happen. Of course you don't have read the piece to already have a very good inclination of what he thinks should happen. Still if you're looking for a good laugh then here it is

Michael Beale explains how the SPL should be decided if the season cannot be completed via @Onefootball. Read it here:

So Sevco have not played St Johnstone twice yet, okay so you play it and win it the gap is 10 were to know fud.

‐--------------‐-----------------------------------------------------

phuqin zoomers!

So Sevco have not played St Johnstone twice yet, okay so you play it and win it the gap is 10 were to know fud.
Aye under the Beale equation weve to take the season back to when everyone has played each other twice that's 22 games each to be counted , but none after that, except for the rangers and if we did do this then all that's left of the league season to play is basically rangers v st johnstone to even it up. I'd have to check his numbers , which I wont but apparently after everyone had played each other twice Celtic were sat on 58pts and the rangers were sat with 56pts, but crucially they would have to play st johnstone and if they won that then they wi the league by a point. That's easily the most ridiculous idea I've heard yet. Let's go back to just after they win for the first time ever af CP. Let's go back and forget how utterly dominant we have been since then and how the exact opposite happened for them . Only a sevconian zombie with shi# for brains would even remotely consider that. That's harsh on ordinary zombies with shi# for brains. Is this guy related to ian or Pete Beale? Perhaps we can get Phil Mitchell in to stick another Beale's heid down the bog and flush it taking away all the shi# that's coming from his mouth, what a fekn idiot , bile n Beale. Anyone might read that and think he wants everyone to forget the defeats to hearts x 2 & Hamilton. I wouldnt be surprised to hear the men in the white COATS are coming to take him and a few other deranged characters away.

Aye under the Beale equation weve to take the season back to when everyone has played each other twice that's 22 games each to be counted , but none after that, except for the rangers and if we did do this then all that's left of the league season to play is basically rangers v st johnstone to even it up. I'd have to check his numbers , which I wont but apparently after everyone had played each other twice Celtic were sat on 58pts and the rangers were sat with 56pts, but crucially they would have to play st johnstone and if they won that then they wi the league by a point. That's easily the most ridiculous idea I've heard yet. Let's go back to just after they win for the first time ever af CP. Let's go back and forget how utterly dominant we have been since then and how the exact opposite happened for them . Only a sevconian zombie with shi# for brains would even remotely consider that. That's harsh on ordinary zombies with shi# for brains. Is this guy related to ian or Pete Beale? Perhaps we can get Phil Mitchell in to stick another Beale's heid down the bog and flush it taking away all the shi# that's coming from his mouth, what a fekn idiot , bile n Beale. Anyone might read that and think he wants everyone to forget the defeats to hearts x 2 & Hamilton. I wouldnt be surprised to hear the men in the white COATS are coming to take him and a few other deranged characters away.
Lets go back to 29th December and they still remained second after the game,that game would have been 8 or 2 ahead, it turned out two and them with game in hand but a game in hand you strill remain second as you need to win it, so you cannot and its whty we are champions count chickens before they hatch.
The huns have always been second therefore statitics will show thats their rightful place a place were they fight teams below them for that place, they have discounted Motherwell who mathematically could be second if games panned out, will not happen but hey if Hearts and Partick Thistle claim miracles do happen then so to can Motherwell.

Lets go back to 29th December and they still remained second after the game,that game would have been 8 or 2 ahead, it turned out two and them with game in hand but a game in hand you strill remain second as you need to win it, so you cannot and its whty we are champions count chickens before they hatch.
The huns have always been second therefore statitics will show thats their rightful place a place were they fight teams below them for that place, they have discounted Motherwell who mathematically could be second if games panned out, will not happen but hey if Hearts and Partick Thistle claim miracles do happen then so to can Motherwell.
Can picture them all sitting in their wee crisis room under the main stand (that would be one of the police cells ) theorizing every scenario that works for them. "Aw naw! Whit we gony dae noo jabba?" Whits the goalie doing?

And if they were 13 points in front and awarded the title,they would say on the basis of sporting integrity, we could'nt accept it 😹 😹😹😹😹 Ah know!!!!!!!!

Like any self respecting zombie MD they'd bite yer hand aff for that 😛
Thing is they had all agreed to a man the title was over, cups over and Europa only thing left and that they would not win it but make money from it, So what changed, well the opportunity not to give Celtic it for now thats all and the chance to use integrity a new word to them as they do not get it. Celtic wil win the title and the huns giving it mathematical is a laugh a minute, you only have to search the internet and their blogs and the media to see they had conceded the title.
So what happens now is we wait and whilst we wait clubs go to the wall as they cannot trigger insurance and the huns they put out out propaganda fleece the fans and cheat the FFP rules hiding soft loans and assetts tied to creditors, in short the huns have no credit line with a bank and have no insurance, tick tick, the businesses run by the loanees need taking care of also, money is drying up for them.

Back