Sevco title challenge

Thai Tommy

Just been surfing Follow, Follow and I am in the twilight zone.
Every poster on FF knows how to put celtic in their place.
From pressing high, high balls, man mark, make our mark on their players.
These guys must be fifa 2004. Zombies. They are self congratulating each other that this is the way/the plan/the modus operandi leaves me astonished.
My biggest fear is the players will be allowed to know the secrets only the fans know.
Only aatter of time, the gers are coming fae ye.
To be honest sevco have turned many corners, they cannot see the corners are a spral staircase winding down.
Happy festive to all those of the true faith. My wife a buddhist likes the idead of going to temples.
Lent is a no no.

Wait until Saturday, Anthony, they'll be fully wound up again by the hun meeja and all the hun pundits and the latest delivery of deludamol will arrive shortly too. ;)
We should not mock. All SG needs is another 3/4transfer Windows and they'll be ready to challenge. Can hardly wait. Meanwhile, back in the real world, "back in yir box" Saturday approaches. Now that'll be worth waiting fur.

Just been surfing Follow, Follow and I am in the twilight zone.
Every poster on FF knows how to put celtic in their place.
From pressing high, high balls, man mark, make our mark on their players.
These guys must be fifa 2004. Zombies. They are self congratulating each other that this is the way/the plan/the modus operandi leaves me astonished.
My biggest fear is the players will be allowed to know the secrets only the fans know.
Only aatter of time, the gers are coming fae ye.
To be honest sevco have turned many corners, they cannot see the corners are a spral staircase winding down.
Happy festive to all those of the true faith. My wife a buddhist likes the idead of going to temples.
Lent is a no no.

Big Dave thinks the world is one big corner the squinty fuq

The “media”have been blowin smoke up slippys arse since he walked in the door
And they’ve managed to convince him and the gullibilllies that they’re actually a good side
That’s Jabba the huts plan keep the fools inside cos once they turn against them the party’s over
Slippys after match interview he said “we weren’t at our fluent best”
WTF have u ever been ya arrogant ego maniac

The “media”have been blowin smoke up slippys arse since he walked in the door
And they’ve managed to convince him and the gullibilllies that they’re actually a good side
That’s Jabba the huts plan keep the fools inside cos once they turn against them the party’s over
Slippys after match interview he said “we weren’t at our fluent best”
WTF have u ever been ya arrogant ego maniac

More effluence than fluent. :LOL:

Soft lads.What is wrong with you ? Slagging wee sevco. They're a new team , trying to make their way in the big world
They don't understand the concept of sporting fairness, winning on merit or, possibly because they've won fuck all , winning with dignity
In fact I've detected a lack of Scouse humour during the jabba inspired press conferences and,as a curly haired, moustachioed Beatles fan, I've gorra say yees are getting on me fricking wick.

Soft lads.What is wrong with you ? Slagging wee sevco. They're a new team , trying to make their way in the big world
They don't understand the concept of sporting fairness, winning on merit or, possibly because they've won fuck all , winning with dignity
In fact I've detected a lack of Scouse humour during the jabba inspired press conferences and,as a curly haired, moustachioed Beatles fan, I've gorra say yees are getting on me fricking wick.
They need HELP doon that Long & Winding Road coz Yesterday in Strawberry Fields someone promised tae hold their hands altho tae be fair he wiz just aff a Yellow Submarine????? Love Me Do or just let me wander doon Penny Lane wae Elanor Rigby???????

Back