Sevco title challenge

Wish they would just die n we can live in a cleaner world. It has been beautiful the last 7 years with no hun tops n their inbred brethren been as quiet as micees!

Plus they could all scurry to Airdrie or sum other Scottish WASP club n be ignored forever when they finally waken up n realise their arseholes have been steadily used as a cock socket by RRM and of course the lovely Green n Whyte!

Their future again lies in the feet of our players.

This time last year- I'll say it just the once - we expected to crush them, then the players failed to turn up and we got a shite performance in a 0-0.

When we smash them it drains their HOPE.

On Saturday we have that chance once more to destroy their hopes, their egos, empty their stands and turn them against the Slippy G 'revolution'.

One annihilation and their black empire of hate will crumble.

I trust in the psychology of our players - going there fed up with the lies and bullshit about how close they are to us, about how they were unlucky to lose 1-0 back in September, about how 55 is just round the corner.

I trust in our players to want to prove a point and hammer it into them for 90 minutes without fear, without pity and without mercy.

A big win at the Cirque De Cunt is more than three points- it is the death knell for all their hopes and dreams.

Do them, Celtic.

I lived in South Africa for a few years in the early '80s' and though I stayed in Pretoria I often went to Jo'burg for a day as it's only 20 miles away.
One of the friends I made then still keeps in touch and last Thursday he contacted me to say Dave King was in the Johannesburger Hotel in Pretoria on Van Der Walt street dining in the restaurant with some 'business types' looking very much out of his comfort zone.

Doug.....my friend, sat at the table in front of him and recognised him because of the plethora of sites and litany of info I've directed him to over the last year or so.

Doug said he spoke very clearly and as there were only a handful of tables occupied ...the suite was quiet and not very busy, he was easily overheard.
I still remember the place very well and can imagine the setting as Doug told it, and when I talk about King to him, I often refer to him as the "glibmeister" a word I hope will take on and into the "Afrikaans" lexicon, in the near future!
But,......during our repartee Doug said to me "when did Celtic buy Rangers football club"?
I stopped for a second ....thinking it's a beautiful hot country in the middle of its summer, but has the sun finally got to him ....despite him being a born and bred 'boerkie', I suspected what he had just said was due to sunstroke or an hallucination, or.....he was just being a typically "slow" on the uptake 'Dutchman' (a term commonly used there by the British when describing a thick white South African).
Struggling ..to take this in, I said no chance Doug, never.....it's NEVER going to happen this side of Alpha Centauri.
He butted in to my reply, and said "ok then, so how did the glibberman clearly say to his companions....and I heard him, so don't interrupt me, that If Celtic win the treble again..... they will own Rangers"

I won't go into my reply to him, but it took several attempts to explain what King likely meant, and what we mean when we say "we own someone" but he is adamant the glibmeister sounded concerned and sincere while holding court with his entourage.

I don't doubt Doug for a moment, but because he is more a Kaiser Chiefs fan (a South African football team and not Ricky Wilson's Sheffield band) than a Celtic or Sevco fan, he had no reason to lie to me.

Or did he mix up the words to the old Proclaimers song 'Letter From America' from the 'tape' I once gave him, substituting the original lyrics 'Lochaber no more' or 'linwood no more' with 'Ibrox no more' !!

If the glibberati from the crumbledome are as worried as their meister is, then I honestly can't wait for May and the triple treble stored in our ever burgeoning trophy room.

I lived in South Africa for a few years in the early '80s' and though I stayed in Pretoria I often went to Jo'burg for a day as it's only 20 miles away.
One of the friends I made then still keeps in touch and last Thursday he contacted me to say Dave King was in the Johannesburger Hotel in Pretoria on Van Der Walt street dining in the restaurant with some 'business types' looking very much out of his comfort zone.

Doug.....my friend, sat at the table in front of him and recognised him because of the plethora of sites and litany of info I've directed him to over the last year or so.

Doug said he spoke very clearly and as there were only a handful of tables occupied ...the suite was quiet and not very busy, he was easily overheard.
I still remember the place very well and can imagine the setting as Doug told it, and when I talk about King to him, I often refer to him as the "glibmeister" a word I hope will take on and into the "Afrikaans" lexicon, in the near future!
But,......during our repartee Doug said to me "when did Celtic buy Rangers football club"?
I stopped for a second ....thinking it's a beautiful hot country in the middle of its summer, but has the sun finally got to him ....despite him being a born and bred 'boerkie', I suspected what he had just said was due to sunstroke or an hallucination, or.....he was just being a typically "slow" on the uptake 'Dutchman' (a term commonly used there by the British when describing a thick white South African).
Struggling ..to take this in, I said no chance Doug, never.....it's NEVER going to happen this side of Alpha Centauri.
He butted in to my reply, and said "ok then, so how did the glibberman clearly say to his companions....and I heard him, so don't interrupt me, that If Celtic win the treble again..... they will own Rangers"

I won't go into my reply to him, but it took several attempts to explain what King likely meant, and what we mean when we say "we own someone" but he is adamant the glibmeister sounded concerned and sincere while holding court with his entourage.

I don't doubt Doug for a moment, but because he is more a Kaiser Chiefs fan (a South African football team and not Ricky Wilson's Sheffield band) than a Celtic or Sevco fan, he had no reason to lie to me.

Or did he mix up the words to the old Proclaimers song 'Letter From America' from the 'tape' I once gave him, substituting the original lyrics 'Lochaber no more' or 'linwood no more' with 'Ibrox no more' !!

If the glibberati from the crumbledome are as worried as their meister is, then I honestly can't wait for May and the triple treble stored in our ever burgeoning trophy room.
The Great JC
Sometimes from the mouths of babes does spring some suprises.
TIAR and a triple treble would bankrupt rangers. Cost cutting required to balance the books would empty Ipox of punters.

Interesting stuff TGJC, I've always thought that the players on the park would finish them off for good faster than anything else, I've given up on the board growing a pair and taking them on for the cheating, as long as we are winning on the domestic front they are in serious trouble, and time is on our side whereas they need to win the league right away and qualify for the champions league next season to cover the money that they owe for the slippy g project, in other words they are fucked, this is a slow motion car crash we are witnessing at the moment and who knows, it might take another couple of years to reach a conclusion, back in 2012 for some reason I wasn't desperate to see them die off, I've met a few decent rangers fans in my life and I did have a wee bit compassion for them, but that all changed quick style when they blamed everyone but themselves, now I don't give a monkeys if they go immediately, the morons in their support (vast majority) can't see whats coming and Dodgy Dave will never be able to set foot in Scotland again when the shit hits the fan

I’m not a believer in the invisible man in the sky, I believe in Celtic and FF is a constant source of hilarity for me.

There are some who know the score, but it is polluted by delusion and that never fails to make my day.

The pain. is intensified when we massacre them.

Come in Celtic. Let’s fucking do this.

I’m not a believer in the invisible man in the sky, I believe in Celtic and FF is a constant source of hilarity for me.

There are some who know the score, but it is polluted by delusion and that never fails to make my day.

The pain. is intensified when we massacre them.

Come in Celtic. Let’s fucking do this.
They are a deluded mob and they want to rewrite history time to leave out imprints everywhere. Call them out show them up and destroy all associations with them and their guttersnipe media lackeys.
56 55 54.jpg

Back