Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

i never defended him I said he’s not to blame for us not winning …….when rangers had a good run and we hit a dip in form we blame the board and claim they want them to win league….we say the refs are all against us…..we want manager sacked after we lose a game …..not a fan of DD myself and some of our transfer activity but look at what we have won last 15 years …..I’m washed pal don’t worry I just don’t bitch and moan when things don’t go our way and make 101 different excuses …..faithful through and through???is that only when we are winning?
As I said, most of us would agree that our defendig was sloppy late on. I know you don't defend Beaton, but I think many of us would agree that they would have struggled to get back into the game without that unbelievably soft penalty.

AJ clearly won the ball (but it can still be a penalty) and clearly Silva dived for the 3rd time trying to con a penalty. As Peanut Heid rightly said on commentary there was no way the refereeing team could change that to a penalty. They did! Walsh heavily influenced Beaton by deliberately showing VAR replays after AJ had cleanly won the ball. Finally he showed a different angle proving it wasn't a penalty but Beaton turned away as he did not want to see it.

I understand that you don't want to buy into refereeing conspiracies as this distracts us from addressing issues we can solve ourselves. Or maybe you don't agree that there are too many refs that are compromised with their backgrounds and histories. Fair enough.

I think your other points are based on small but vocal minorities of our fanbase. Most of us didn't agree with them, but I do agree that our transfer activity has been very conservative. Yes, we won a lot of trophies - much of this was due to the fall out from the original Rangers dying after a couple of decades being cheating bassas - but showed zero ambition to progress in Europe (not expecting trophies but not getting thrashed nearly every season and occasionally getting beyond the group stages).

Anyway, pal, enjoy you evening.

As I said, most of us would agree that our defendig was sloppy late on. I know you don't defend Beaton, but I think many of us would agree that they would have struggled to get back into the game without that unbelievably soft penalty.

AJ clearly won the ball (but it can still be a penalty) and clearly Silva dived for the 3rd time trying to con a penalty. As Peanut Heid rightly said on commentary there was no way the refereeing team could change that to a penalty. They did! Walsh heavily influenced Beaton by deliberately showing VAR replays after AJ had cleanly won the ball. Finally he showed a different angle proving it wasn't a penalty but Beaton turned away as he did not want to see it.

I understand that you don't want to buy into refereeing conspiracies as this distracts us from addressing issues we can solve ourselves. Or maybe you don't agree that there are too many refs that are compromised with their backgrounds and histories. Fair enough.

I think your other points are based on small but vocal minorities of our fanbase. Most of us didn't agree with them, but I do agree that our transfer activity has been very conservative. Yes, we won a lot of trophies - much of this was due to the fall out from the original Rangers dying after a couple of decades being cheating bassas - but showed zero ambition to progress in Europe (not expecting trophies but not getting thrashed nearly every season and occasionally getting beyond the group stages).

Anyway, pal, enjoy you evening.
Respect your post as always mate …..I need to be more careful with my posts and opinions 😂 I’m always debating on here and that’s not my plan …have a good evening mate and it’s in our hands ☘️☘️☘️

Would have bit your hand off for draw before kickoff,,feels like we got robbed now!!but it’s been a trend all season,Brendan’s got to take a look at himself in this regard,when they score the disallowed goal he must have been the only celtic minded guy that didn’t think these cunts we’re getting the upper hand??changes required…nawrocki was a must,,🤷‍♂️even then we move onto 90 min we still have three fuckin forward players on wtf..win our remaining games win the league but it could an should have been over today🙁

Mate I never even praised the ref or slagged him a just said we never won because bad defending but as usual on this chat people start debating with me (50 percent my fault 😂 but not all my fault)anyway hope you and family are good and enjoy your night ….its in our own hands now ☘️☘️☘️
Listen young man it’s only a couple a hours after the whistle fans are still raw way emotion,,once they sleep on it and settle down and think it through…..they’ll say your a lurking wee hun cunt fae Largs that backs the refs🤣🤣🤣you have a good one mate it’s still ours to lose or win…🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Listen young man it’s only a couple a hours after the whistle fans are still raw way emotion,,once they sleep on it and settle down and think it through…..they’ll say your a lurking wee hun cunt fae Largs that backs the refs🤣🤣🤣you have a good one mate it’s still ours to lose or win…🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Mate maybe after they wake up they will apologise 😂😂😂 drink in largs but I stay in orange town 20 min from Largs 😂😂😂😂☘️☘️☘️

aye mate I’m not a fan of Peter anyway …don’t think for a second tho he wants us to lose league
Everybody's got their own opinion..but somebody who blatantly lied to shareholders and a board who are only there for self interest..no qualifications needed..just who you know gets you a gig..that's a board we certainly don't need..if we win the league it will not be because of this board it will be despite them..get them to fuck.. support the team..sack the board

Respect your post as always mate …..I need to be more careful with my posts and opinions 😂 I’m always debating on here and that’s not my plan …have a good evening mate and it’s in our hands ☘️☘️☘️
This is what the Forum is for. Discussion. Fight your corner and remain respectful. I thought Iwata was doing very well in the 1st half, but STG and many others thought he was poor. I think Beaton is a cheating sevco fan and you love him and want to buy him a pint in his local! 😉

They are just our opinions. If they are to wacky then expect to be called out for them, but if you believe in them then so be it. Not many folks change their minds based on other people's opinions argued online.

Everybody's got their own opinion..but somebody who blatantly lied to shareholders and a board who are only there for self interest..no qualifications needed..just who you know gets you a gig..that's a board we certainly don't need..if we win the league it will not be because of this board it will be despite them..get them to fuck.. support the team..sack the board
Yeah I’m not a fan of Board either mate ☘️☘️☘️☘️

Some thoughts on the day after seeing the highlights:

We needed to take the 3 points today but a draw isn't a disaster.

Bhoys played superbly in the first half but they should have turned the screw when they they saw that the huns had nothing.

They must have known huns would have come out fighting in the 2nd half but seemed to have less intensity and didn't press them enough. It's as if there was only a first half plan.

Silva needs a boot in the fanny because a bigger diva and diver will be harder to find this season.

Why did Goldhun not get carded when he gave away the pen?

What's the point of Cuntwell?

The amount of times huns landed on the ground and claimed foul when they lost possession was outrageous.

I still feel this was a better point for them than for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Back