Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

100% they should!! And then write a letter to your first minister to ask why police weren't deployed to start making arrests.
In early 00's lubo I worked at Mordor in the broomloan and got to see some great victories over them by us , larsson, petrov, mjallby etc and others.
Around the time the anti-sectarian , public behaviour ( whitever tf it was called was introduced) and the polis always asked us to go into the crowd and warn them that " such behaviour will see you ejected and charged" needless to say none of us did their job for them.
They are lazy af, these shifts are nothing more than bonus overtime for those who get into the stadium for their shift.
I mind one of my first times at Murray field there was a CO who was telling us what to look out for etc bs.
I noted his number then I was to walk round the track as play continued.
I came across a copper who was leaning against a billboard enjoying the game , Scotland v All blacks ( which we lost in 2nd half as Scotland always seemed to do back then) .
I said to him " officer ! I'm looking for officer no : ######" ( having clocked his number first) and told him " a colleague with chequered hat asked me to look for you , you've to go to the beer tent behind the main stand that's all he said" he went off immediately no questions asked the dumb fk ( said someone else who witnessed it, cough) was fn fantastic I'd just sent him out the stadium on walkabouts and he didn't even radio in to enquire as that would probably have taken even more time away from him.
One of my finest Rock Steady stewarding moments of which there were many but as we were always told by our gaffers it was us stewards in charge of crowd control and only the polis got involved if we couldn't handle it.
We could handle it fine by not handling it at all

Last edited:
Sorry for quoting my own post but been thinking that by actually coming out and saying what he did, he has basically criminalised the entire Rangers support.... fucking class fat sally 🤣🤣🤣

No doubt however it will be brushed off as " ally having a laugh" , " cheeky chappy" etc
He’s stated it publicly, now people down South will tune into hear exactly what the Sevvies are singing. He’s inadvertently shone a light on a dark recess in Sevvie land….a dark recess Scotland ignores and pretends isna there.
He’s invited scrutiny……something the Sevvies like to avoid.

Since SKY employs fat swally as a''commentator'' and he has publicly confessed that he will be breaking The Law on Sunday , are they happy to continue employing him ?
If they are then they will be admitting to the world at large that they are comfortable employing a man who deliberately and publicly admits that he will break the law .
If they sack him will Police Scotland then step in on Sunday when he goes through with his stated aim to break the law ? Or was he just talking through his arse on radio when he made this statement , trying to make himself appear important ?

HH

Since SKY employs fat swally as a''commentator'' and he has publicly confessed that he will be breaking The Law on Sunday , are they happy to continue employing him ?
If they are then they will be admitting to the world at large that they are comfortable employing a man who deliberately and publicly admits that he will break the law .
If they sack him will Police Scotland then step in on Sunday when he goes through with his stated aim to break the law ? Or was he just talking through his arse on radio when he made this statement , trying to make himself appear important ?

HH
That's worth writing to ofcom about, I'd put my signature to that petition, also while we're on about fools I wonder has Glenn Hoddle had a change of heart as to why some people are cripples?
His take on it was that they were being punished for sins in a previous life,that lost him his job.
Does he still believe that ?
If he does is that also not a form of discrimination and hate crime.
Imagine a parent writing to Hoddle " dear Glenn it would be great if you could visit my cripple son because......."
NO NO , he's a sinner from a previous life.
Fs never mind the hate crime laws what about the insanity of this guy?

Enough of the hate crime pish and politics pish and back to the football.
As the day draws closer we are getting good news after good news.
We have CCV back and our first pick backline is in place in AJ, CCV, Scales and Taylor, given the unbelievable amount of injuries we have had in that department this is a massive shot in the arm for us.
Add to that we have Ralston, Nawrocki, Welsh, Lagerbielke as back up that allows change in formation should we require it.
The only surprise factor there is the revelation that Scales has been for us this season or we'd likely have Nawrocki or lagerbeilke playing, so we're at full strength in defense. Sure it would be better if Taylor had competition but given where we were to where we are that's massive for us.

In midfield again its nothing but good news, Hatate's return is a huge plus for us and we are looking at the probable return of Calmac and his experience and ability in these games is another massive boost.
That we now are looking at choice of midfield from Calmac, Oriley, Hatate, Iwata, Bernardo. This is one very powerful midfield, backed up with Holm and young Kelly it's looking good in the middle of the park.

In attack we have the in form wide men Kuhn, Yang, Maeda, unlikely to see Palma as he's not played but Rodgers plays his cards close to the chest so we don't really know but we do know that Forrest is looking strong again and young Vata is another option though unlikely unless we're running riot , which would be sensational.
Kyogo, Idah and Oh are all to my knowledge fit and for the first time in a long time we have pretty much everyone available.

This couldn't have come at a better time having these bhoys available , only Palma is a doubt.
We will go there as underdogs and to be honest that suits me just fine as we know how well the rotten mob deal with being favourites against us.
Only 10-14 days ago I was apprehensive about this game but now we are a different proposition.

Like many others have said already , when we have our players available the team picks itself. For me it's got to be;

HART

AJ CCV SCALES TAYLOR

ORILEY CALMAC HATATE

KUHN MAEDA

KYOGO

Subs , Bernardo, Yang, Iwata, Idah and depending on how the games going choice of Forrest or Kelly.

This was unimaginable very recently and considering the side we went there and won with this season this is a stronger Celtic. Nothing is taken for granted of course but I'm gaining in confidence as the days tic by.
I still think it will be a close affair and Maeda must start to keep Tavpen pinned back as he's always done so well.
We have suddenly returned to looking more like Celtic were all used to, they've won 2 /5 games both against hibs and Kyogo terrifies them, Idah they've never faced before both will tear Barisic and Souttar new ones. A close game yes , take our chances we'll score two or three, no silly fouls around the 20 yard mark and Celtic the underdogs will be putting on a show, everywhere we go.
Mon the Hoops right intae this mob from the get go give them no time to think and they will bottle it and the stadium will turn on them again.
Cmon bhoys one huge massive effort and we regain the initiative and on our way to retaining our title HH YNWA 🍀

Last edited:
For those who are going, don't let those red and blue pricks get you riled up. I've said it before and will always say it: Hooliganism and political actions do not belong in football, period. You should be there cheering your team on to victory not virtue signaling or anything else similar...but I digress.

Win this and we are back in prime position to take the title. Lose it...and we're probably fucked. Good some guys are back from injuries and overall I feel confident about it.

For those who are going, don't let those red and blue pricks get you riled up. I've said it before and will always say it: Hooliganism and political actions do not belong in football, period. You should be there cheering your team on to victory not virtue signaling or anything else similar...but I digress.

Win this and we are back in prime position to take the title. Lose it...and we're probably fucked. Good some guys are back from injuries and overall I feel confident about it.
No away fans this game or the next mate..

I think I'm out now of this , I will sit back and watch this overly ambitious nonsense die a quiet death after some high profile examples are made then it'll be as you were . If anyone really believes that police Scotland is on board with this political agenda I'm sorry to say they are mistaken, even if you took the whole of the MET and brought them to Scotland this still couldn't be policed.

Damn that's right totally forgot haha. Well if see them on the streets, same thing friends. Don't let them get you into trouble!
Bloody right Mr W.... Here's one for you though... Local radio station does a sixty second quiz every weekday morning... If you get 10 correct you win £5,000....if you dont get 10 you win £5 for every question you get right... So if you get say 6 right you win £30.00.... Now 99.9% of people who dont win the main prize donate their winnings to "cash for Kids" a local charity that helps impoverished kids in west and Central Scotland... Brilliant idea imho over the Yr the quiz raises a good few bob....

So wtfs your point 50 I hear you say....

Well the tube on today got 6 correct ( well his mate did he was thick as mince) and at the end said to the host... Just donate the 35 quid to Cash for kids as long as it doesn't go to any Celtic weans ..

Thats the mentality of these people and growing up here I'm well aware of it.... But the galling thing here is this doesn't go out live and Radio Clyde decided to air it and have a wee laugh... Sickening to say the least and they have lost at least one regular listener because of it..

Back