Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

My only fear is the songs of hate coming from the ibrox stands tomorrow. Oh yes they will have all their traditional tunes of glory revebretaing around the stadium. Sectarianism will rear it's ugly head. Police can't do a thing to stop it on orders from the Chief Constable. This hate crime is unlawful and imo unenforceable. It's is a law which is seriously not thought out right by the Scottish Government. Hell mend them the up coming general election will see them wiped off the Scottish political scene. As for the game a point does us.
I agree it's not a well thought out law but how on earth are the SNP going to be wiped off the political earth?? 🤣 Should we have the red Tories or the blue Tories? Both Labour and Tory offer this country nothing and the voters know it.

I agree it's not a well thought out law but how on earth are the SNP going to be wiped off the political earth?? 🤣 Should we have the red Tories or the blue Tories? Both Labour and Tory offer this country nothing and the voters know it.
Shammy I know where you are coming from my Ghirl. But my humble opinion is this, SNP are a party who now won't get the votes , after their scandals due to fraud COVID and now hate crime. I know most of you would like independence but I really don't believe it will happen in my life time. Please Shammy don't I beg you not to give me the hockey 🏒 treatment.🤣

My only fear is the songs of hate coming from the ibrox stands tomorrow. Oh yes they will have all their traditional tunes of glory revebretaing around the stadium. Sectarianism will rear it's ugly head. Police can't do a thing to stop it on orders from the Chief Constable. This hate crime is unlawful and imo unenforceable. It's is a law which is seriously not thought out right by the Scottish Government. Hell mend them the up coming general election will see them wiped off the Scottish political scene. As for the game a point does us.
The next election is for Westminster where the Tory light party of Labour will sweep a landslide victory and Sir Feart Starmer will do the square root of rockall
The SNP will lose seats ally but don’t believe everything they write in the Mass Media it’s funny we don’t believe anything they write about our club but we’re supposed to take all thats written about this new Law.
It’s easy to say it’s crap but what’s wee red caird or Anas Sarwar done to change anything I’ve voted Labour for 42 years and got feckall back
Times up we need to make our own mistakes
Scotland first
2-1
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

The next election is for Westminster where the Tory light party of Labour will sweep a landslide victory and Sir Feart Starmer will do the square root of rockall
The SNP will lose seats ally but don’t believe everything they write in the Mass Media it’s funny we don’t believe anything they write about our club but we’re supposed to take all thats written about this new Law.
It’s easy to say it’s crap but what’s wee red caird or Anas Sarwar done to change anything I’ve voted Labour for 42 years and got feckall back
Times up we need to make our own mistakes
Scotland first
2-1
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀
have to agree way ally here jamsam,don’t think we are gonny see independence in our lifetime🤷‍♂️think wee nicnak blew it,way her gang that tryed to bury salmond
Since then there vote numbers have dropped off…”allegedly “…case the bizzys are watching…

Shammy I know where you are coming from my Ghirl. But my humble opinion is this, SNP are a party who now won't get the votes , after their scandals due to fraud COVID and now hate crime. I know most of you would like independence but I really don't believe it will happen in my life time. Please Shammy don't I beg you not to give me the hockey 🏒 treatment.🤣
You never answered my question. Who would make a better Govt.?

What fraud scandals? Do you mean the ones that not a single person has been charged with?

I just hope calmac plays tomorrow I think he’s rated by Celtic fans but when he retires and in years to come we will speak about him like we do about mcstay and Murdoch (I think he’s the best Scottish midfielder we have had for decades) glad ccv is fit as he makes the defence so much stronger …hope Taylor and Johnston are on the ball tommoro ☘️I just hope to fuck we win but I would take a draw but we are all aloud to be greedy sometimes 😂
Calmac plays mate make no doubts..😉

What does it matter to you anyway Ally if you're not voting?

You never answered my question. Who would make a better Govt.?

What fraud scandals? Do you mean the ones that not a single person has been charged with?
Imo labour would make a better government . Fraud scandals yet to be determined Shammy. I'm sure it will all come out in the end.

Imo labour would make a better government . Fraud scandals yet to be determined Shammy. I'm sure it will all come out in the end.
Guilty before anyone has even been charged? That's not how the legal system works!

Labour lost Scotland when they sided with the Tories and voters haven't forgotten that. They might well win in Westminster but if the electorate are listening they'll hear that Labour won't be changing many Tory policies.

There might not be independence in my lifetime and I'm not a rabid fan of the SNP but it's the only vote that will effect change otherwise we'll be stuck with the Govt that the English want forever.

This is a Football site so we should leave politics out of it ... so that Sarwar is a hypocritical Tory in disguise who won't even pay the Living Wage to the workers in his family business ; Starmer is a hypocritical Tory in disguise who won't do a thing to help the Poor or the needy ; DRoss is everything that his name implies .

2-0 the 'Tic !

HH
I didn't start it Fergus but everyone is entitled to their opinion...... even if they don't use their vote.

Just wanted to settle any nerves out there, my tea this morning was in my lucky Celtic Dad mug and I had a quiet word told it not to fxxx about just get it done.
Sure it will make the difference.🤣
And is it not quite poetic that our supporters will be comfortable in their homes and pubs while they get soaked from a great height by the storms.
Anyway stay safe troops
0 2
HH

Hunskelping itinerary.

- 9:00: Pick dad up from hotel.
- 9:30: Catch train in Guildford
- 10:15: Get to pub in wimbledon and have a pint and a bacon roll....repeat pint until 11:30
- 11:30: Walk up to Wimbledon CSC.
- Between the hours of 12:00 till 14:00: get really drunk and celebrate another victory against the hun scum orange bastards.
- 14:00 onwards: Drink

Hunskelping itinerary.

- 10:15: Get to pub in wimbledon and have a pint and a bacon roll....repeat pint until 11:30
- Between the hours of 12:00 till 14:00: get really drunk and celebrate another victory against the hun scum orange bastards.
Had one of the best Celtic experiences at Wimbledon csc, me and the youngest bhoy saw us beat them 5 0 and the place was going absolutely crazy. We then left and walked out into this quiet suburban environment. What a contrast,
Great time say hi to the bhoys and you and your dad enjoy your day.
HH

If sporting Lisbon finished 2nd in league and rangers finished 2nd in Scotland they would get automatic champ league spot but sporting beat benfica last night and are now 4 points clear with game in hand so the rangers board will be even more desperate now for a win …won’t affect us anyway as both teams in hoops will win league …..in the heat of Lisbon ☘️☘️☘️

Hunskelping itinerary.

Here's mine Lubo.

8.30.. Oot ma bed onto the couch... We bit of breakfast..

9am... Dae ma bloods..

9.30. Tell the Mrs to gimme a Stella oot the Fridge.

10.30am. Tell the Mrs to gimme a Stella oot the Fridge..

11am Tell the Mrs to gimme a Stella Mrs to get me a Stella oot the Fridge..

11.30... Finally get fed up and go to the Fridge and get my first Stella of the day 😂😂😂😂 then back tae the couch..

12...let the Hunskelping begin..

Back