Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Getting right browned off with the Media lumping Celtic Supporters in with the other Lot for tomorrows game where a lot of Hate Crime wil no doubt will take place, The only support at the game will be for the other lot which I have no concern that the Media will give a honest and in-depth report of thier behaviour Celtic supporters will be watching on television and won’t be in attendance
How SCALES is still on the park is ...... beyond me ..... Jesus talk about Sunday league. His first touch is shocking , distribution shocking and football IQ ZERO!!!!!! 😡

I actually don't blame beaton...be was shown that angle by var
Walsh kept showing replays after AJ had won the ball. These did clearly show Silva diving which he ignored. Then just before he made his decision replays from the other angle started which showed it was never a penalty. He chose to ignore these so he could gift a Tavpen.

Any competent/unbiased ref would have asked for more evidence at that point, but did not want to see it in case it highlighted it was never a penalty.

Walsh kept showing replays after AJ had won the ball. These did clearly show Silva diving which he ignored. Then just before he made his decision replays from the other angle started which showed it was never a penalty. He chose to ignore these so he could gift a Tavpen.

Any competent/unbiased ref would have asked for more evidence at that point, but did not want to see it in case it highlighted it was never a penalty.

From what I saw , they kept showing the view after AJ cleared the ball...if you peddle a lie long enough it becomes the reality

Back