Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Well, that was fun and frustrating.

For me, our MotM was Maeda. Sevco's was shared between Beaton and Walsh for somehow getting them back into the match against the run of play.

Apparently Beaton is a Tim though for having to award us the most blatant handball penalty after he originally ignored it and then having to disallow a sevco goal because he initially ignored a very high foul on Iwata in the build up.

The very strong wind played a big part in the flow of the match. But we should have been out of sight in the first half!
Apparently Beaton is a Tim. Were you involved in the stramash at the end of the game and took a knock to the head😂

Would have bit your hand off for a draw this morning... But the fact is our second half no show allowed them into the game... For me we gifted them their second and 3rd goals with poor choices.. Cal at the second and Yang Iwata and AJ at the 3rd...

Some decent play first half from us and we got around their high press with ease... Second half we never and caused ourselves all sorts of problems..

Still though its in our own hands and that was the objective before the game.....

We lack physicality. We lost too many second balls. You have to match this Huns team physically which we didn't do too many times. A few of our players didn’t show up.

Kuhn seemed overawed by the occasion. Iwata didn’t impose himself on the game and Scales was hit or miss. Thank God for CCV he held us together. Cuedos to Joe Hart. This was 2 points dropped from a winning position.

It’s now very obvious where we need to strengthen…..it’s all going to come down to the game at Celtic Park I reckon…

Would have bit your hand off for a draw this morning... But the fact is our second half no show allowed them into the game... For me we gifted them their second and 3rd goals with poor choices.. Cal at the second and Yang Iwata and AJ at the 3rd...

Some decent play first half from us and we got around their high press with ease... Second half we never and caused ourselves all sorts of problems..

Still though its in our own hands and that was the objective before the game.....
Spot on.

This lot are there for a pumping today
We’ve been pretty poor but look like we can cut them open at will when we put more than 2 passes together
Really disappointing the HUNS were there for the taking..... 0-2 up penalty changes things but then up 2-3 in 87mins and blew it again ......

Ok win the next 6 then the title is ours. It still remains a MUCH!!!! better result for us and the 'HUNS' are already celebrating like they have won something .....

However we NEED to fkn learn how to win a game when we have and should have won the game hands down .....

HH

Back