Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Really disappointing the HUNS were there for the taking..... 0-2 up penalty changes things but then up 2-3 in 87mins and blew it again ......

Ok win the next 6 then the title is ours. It still remains a MUCH!!!! better result for us and the 'HUNS' are already celebrating like they have won something .....

However we NEED to fkn learn how to win a game when we have and should have won the game hands down .....

HH
Aye pen TOTALLY changed the game.. Fukin RIDICULOUS decision!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Having said that we SHDNY have tae be at LEAST 3 goals up tae get a Victory!! 🤬🤬.. Had a grand on us at 11/5,paid oot at 2-0..Every ☁️☁️ & aw that!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We lack physicality. We lost too many second balls. You have to match this Huns team physically which we didn't do too many times. A few of our players didn’t show up.

Kuhn seemed overawed by the occasion. Iwata didn’t impose himself on the game and Scales was hit or miss. Thank God for CCV he held us together. Cuedos to Joe Hart. This was 2 points dropped from a winning position.

It’s now very obvious where we need to strengthen…..it’s all going to come down to the game at Celtic Park I reckon…
Agreed Imatim, but I think we've known for quite some time the positions we need to strengthen. For me, much as I agree we should've seen the game out, I'm happy to have the situation in our hands . Lose today and it would've maybe been curtains. I for one feel more confident about our chances of retaining our title.

We lack physicality. We lost too many second balls. You have to match this Huns team physically which we didn't do too many times. A few of our players didn’t show up.

Kuhn seemed overawed by the occasion. Iwata didn’t impose himself on the game and Scales was hit or miss. Thank God for CCV he held us together. Cuedos to Joe Hart. This was 2 points dropped from a winning position.

It’s now very obvious where we need to strengthen…..it’s all going to come down to the game at Celtic Park I reckon…
It was very obvious where we needed to strengthen last August and in January too. We deliberately chose not to. And probably won't this summer either as we'll have an excuse of having a new recruitment team joining us late, even though we'll have had since February to replace them.

Tremendous first half but bad defending second half but silva is a cheat and it wasn’t a penalty but won’t blame ref too much ….would have took draw start of game but I do feel it’s 2 points dropped now but least it’s in our hands …..let’s hope they slip up on Wednesday
Scales is too much of a weak link,apart from needing a replacement for Hart next season we need an upgrade on Scales.

There must be sporting integrity issues that can be investigated by our club. Cheatin played his usual game, got his supporters club back in it. 8 minutes of xtra time, lol. The guy can'y lie flat in a bed. I only hope our club does not accept this.. conscious/unconscious/ conscious . honest mistake idealogy that allows a club to gain confidence in officials helping them getting a result
. The MSM will paint a different ideal, the ones that pay wages to sell your soul to the devil. We know that game was ours until the Lanark Select played their part . Pig face beaton is like Red Ross, Pig like features. I like animals, so i find that insulting that a pig has more ideals than these folk

Don't think we ever had control in the 1st half but had so many chance's we should have have been out of sight. Think the ref got big decisions correct, well after being told by var that he had them wrong. 🙄
In saying that we were shit 2nd half. Could not keep the ball & sloppy play gave them.their goals. Every 50/50 challenge when they end up on the ground was a foul to them & when we end up on the ground it's a play on nothing to see here.

Back