Sevco v Champions, Sat 13-May-2023 12:30pm at Asbestos Arena

Bridie Bhoy

A Saturday lunchtime kick off live on Sky Sports Football/Sports Main Events/the boax for the new Glasgow derby. The MIB and VAR are still to be confirmed but expect the usual shenanigans! A half-empty stadium will witness the losers give the Back-To-Back Champions a guard of honour onto the pitch (well probably not!).

I suspect Ange will pick the strongest possible side but I'd be happy enough to protect players like CalMac, Taylor & Kyogo to make sure they are fit for the Cup Final, as I suspect one or two sevco players would love to leave their mark on our top players.

The side I'd pick (not expecting Ange or anyone else to agree):

Siegrist
Ralston Starfelt Kobayashi Bernabei
Mooy Iwata Hatate
Jota Oh Abada

1-2 victory over the Forces of Darkness!

Last edited:
A Sunday lunchtime kick off live on Sky Sports Football/Sports Main Events/the boax for the new Glasgow derby. The MIB and VAR are still to be confirmed but expect the usual shenanigans! A half-empty stadium will witness the losers give the Back-To-Back Champions a guard of honour onto the pitch (well probably not!).

I suspect Ange will pick the strongest possible side but I'd be happy enough to protect players like CalMac, Taylor & Kyogo to make sure they are fit for the Cup Final, as I suspect one or two sevco players would love to leave their mark on our top players.

Siegrist
Mooy Iwata Hatate
Jota Oh Abada

The game is on Saturday isn't it ?

Our bhoys have been nothing short of fantastic and that's why we are champions.
To play our football week in week out over a long season regardless of how the opposition set up is quite a task and one we have always stuck by.

We are over the line now and it does feel like in recent weeks we have dropped off a bit which is only natural.
Will we have enough this week to rub it in to the Sevvies on their own patch ?

I'm unsure as we all know how big CCV and Johnston have been and we could see how much we missed them both.
You would expect the huns to give it everything theve got in front of a frothing at the mooth hate filled crowd of losers.

My hope is we are not too relaxed and we give it one last push on what will be their last chance saloon to get one over us.

As always any result that sees us win or at worst not lose will do me just fine. 💚🇮🇪👍

The derby game at this end of the season shouldn't matter since we have already scooped the prize but if we lose to the tribute act they will celebrate as if they had just won a treble.

We can't afford to take our foot off the gas in driving home our superiority and total dominance of the huns.

They deserve nothing this season and we should show them no mercy.

I am just worried that some of our recent performances haven't been up to our usual standard but that's understandable when the squad have worked tirelessly all season to get to this position. We saw last weekend that we really miss CCV but the bhoys have had another week to train together.

We can enjoy the luxury of not having to come away with a result but we fully expect the bhoys to want to win it. The huns have nothing, they are nothing and it's up to the team to hammer that home to them. 🍀

A Saturday lunchtime kick off live on Sky Sports Football/Sports Main Events/the boax for the new Glasgow derby. The MIB and VAR are still to be confirmed but expect the usual shenanigans! A half-empty stadium will witness the losers give the Back-To-Back Champions a guard of honour onto the pitch (well probably not!).

Siegrist
Mooy Iwata Hatate
Jota Oh Abada

Piss poor nae Ref you’ve went even dooner inma expectations

HH 😉💚🤍💛

We should bring on fringe player (who?) for the last couple of minutes at the shithole who is willing to take a red card and ban. Then he should fuckin smash Cuntwell and do him a severe injury. We will be winning 5-0 anyway.
Crutches for Cuntwell now!!!

We should bring on fringe player (who?) for the last couple of minutes at the shithole who is willing to take a red card and ban. Then he should fuckin smash Cuntwell and do him a severe injury. We will be winning 5-0 anyway.
Crutches for Cuntwell now!!!
Love your thought process RB
Only downside is if he’s out for months (waterbaby I mean) they might put a young kid from there academy whose a much better player. So just a maiming

HH 😉

Think Ange will pick the same 11 as Tynecastle, fitness allowing. Kyogo a doubt with recurrence of shoulder injury so Oh may get a start.
As usual the bench, and who comes on from 60 mins onwards, could be crucial. 22 league goals from 105 (21%) scored by subs.

I think we'll see many changes for the St Mirren (h) and Hibs (a) games when the likes of Turnbull, Iwata, Bernabei, Haksa, Oh, Abada, Vata and maybe another youngster or 2 will get a run out.

Think Ange will pick the same 11 as Tynecastle, fitness allowing. Kyogo a doubt with recurrence of shoulder injury so Oh may get a start.
As usual the bench, and who comes on from 60 mins onwards, could be crucial. 22 league goals from 105 (21%) scored by subs.

I think we'll see many changes for the St Mirren (h) and Hibs (a) games when the likes of Turnbull, Iwata, Bernabei, Haksa, Oh, Abada, Vata and maybe another youngster or 2 will get a run out.
Long shot Gary young Ure could get 5/10 minutes at home give him a feeling of the first team and a big home crowd

HH 🍀

I’m going for a 3-1 defeat……
Before you all jump oan me, here my reasoning, league is over, everyone will be thinking of the cup final, even subconsciously they’ll not be diving intae the 50/50 tackles, the wounded hun has a point to prove……and I’d let them make their point, thinking about next season, they keep saying there’s not much between the teams, a win for them and the Huns management and board will come out and say “see, we told you” they need a major rebuild in the close season with no money to do it, if they think they are “close” to us they won’t push the boat out on they new players coming in,

Think of this game as “rope a dope”…..it’s all about next season and the three in a row

Ah feck it, that was ma head typing……ma heart says smash the scum, grind their stinking corpse into the ground 1-2 tae the hoops 🤣🤣

Saturday ,,,,Sunday 😖ahhh

Beales last game in charge✅

appearance of the sevco stairways✅

disappearance of the subway loyal✅

morethanusless red carded❎

penalty to Celtic❎

a 0-7 skelping🙏

No matter who they put in charge it makes no difference untill the whole lot of them are cleared out , sevco are the only club who need not worry who the ref is

would start with Oh he'll bully goldson big time and the fellas got plent dig about him ,save Kyogo for later when the huns legs have gone

Back