Sevco v Champions, Sat 13-May-2023 12:30pm at Asbestos Arena

According to wee Nico rascal "their all powered up and ready for next season" ,
Really sorry I missed the champions league final in Saturday must have been some game ,what!!! The rangers never won the champions league? You'd never have thought that reading the papers (read for free in your local library)😉

You know you’re on a winner when you can play 2 goalkeepers…

Funny thing is for all the cameras sky have on the game they choose the furthest away camera to show the goal no behind the goals and not 18 yrd line camera .

just the one away back at the half way line ,,,,you know the fir park one
kobi was fouled before he even ran with souttar

Lot of talk we wanted var introduced and were paying the most , pity we didn't have the brains to figure out it would be used against us by the useless knts who will never change

Funny thing is for all the cameras sky have on the game they choose the furthest away camera to show the goal no behind the goals and not 18 yrd line camera .

just the one away back at the half way line ,,,,you know the fir park one
kobi was fouled before he even ran with souttar

Lot of talk we wanted var introduced and were paying the most , pity we didn't have the brains to figure out it would be used against us by the useless knts who will never change
If you can’t beat them cheat them (more so when it’s Celtic) how else can they win???

this

FwLWcHvWwAEhrU-

Still traumatised fae Saturday, but I'm no sure it was the game that's caused the PTSD. I'm pretty certain it was due to some young lassie kickin' about the toon wie'oot the appropriate supporting clothing to hold her ample (hun-like) frame together!!!

Not a great day all round and there are still a few questions needing to be answered about how we develop this team next season. Still believe there's plenty of time to work on Bernabei and Kobayashi and there are definitely decent footballers in there.

Read some of the comments about The Builder and I think last season, he appeared to have more licence to roam. He'd pop up left side and right side and then do his duties through the middle too. This season - not quite so much. He still shows up left side, but he barely features on the right side now. Wee cameos here and there, but not quite that dynamic way he did when he burst onto the scene last year.

Sometimes I think it's good to have a wee reboot and reset, we've been stumbling through games for a good wee while now and maybe a big dirty kick up the arse is exactly what's needed right now.

We never stopped on Saturday, we just didn't feckin start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back