SEVCO women targeted by Green Brigade (Allegedly)

BILLCOWIE1958

I saw reports online that The Green Brigade allegedly subjected misoginistic and sectarian abuse at SEVCO women's team when Celtic's women's team met their HUN equivalents and gubbed them 3-1

The 1st thing that came to my mind were kettle black and pot although not necessarily in that order

A SEVCO spokesperson allegedly complained to the match officials about the situation (Grassing Bastart)

Wonder if it was the wrong kind of sectarian abuse for their liking?

Anyway the next time the 2 teams meet at the Hummel Complex in October there will be greater security measures in place

That is of course if Hummel still want to be associated with these embarrassing fuckers after the replica kit fiasco

Wonder if they are going to increase security to stop their own Knuckledraggers fron endangering their own disabled fans?

If in doubt DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!!

HH?

Why did they wait over a week to say anything - if it was so terrible why not mention it straight away. Feckers.

We know why, every time sevconians go overboard they have a story to show its both sets of fans who are sectarian and we always give them something, be that flares,or Provo songs or cheer up Stevie G.

As long as we set them up they will use it. Doing all of the above will need to be cut out before they are out on their own. They won’t because people don’t really care they give them
Ammunition to say we are the same.

Along with the non-story of the Green Brigade unfurling an inoffensive banner in a non-violent display, and while I'd condemn any misogynistic abuse aimed at any woman footballer, I think you can file this under 'Deflectomania 2019-2020'.

As soon as their animal fans does what comes naturally to them and sing racist, sectarian genocidal songs, invade pitches and cave in the roof of a disabled seating area at Rugby Park, you'll find the media suddenly want to focus on all the perceived and often non-existent evils associated even remotely with Celtic.

The statement Sevco released tacitly justifying and excusing the thug behaviour of their fascist animal fans at the weekend ought to have been absolutely slaughtered by the fitba media in this country, but they've actually mostly accepted its logic, with a few noble exceptions.

I saw reports online that The Green Brigade allegedly subjected misoginistic and sectarian abuse at SEVCO women's team when Celtic's women's team met their HUN equivalents and gubbed them 3-1

The 1st thing that came to my mind were kettle black and pot although not necessarily in that order

A SEVCO spokesperson allegedly complained to the match officials about the situation (Grassing Bastart)

Wonder if it was the wrong kind of sectarian abuse for their liking?

Anyway the next time the 2 teams meet at the Hummel Complex in October there will be greater security measures in place

That is of course if Hummel still want to be associated with these embarrassing fuckers after the replica kit fiasco

Wonder if they are going to increase security to stop their own Knuckledraggers fron endangering their own disabled fans?

If in doubt DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!!

HH?

Had no idea the green brigade turned up for the ladies team

Back