SEVCO women targeted by Green Brigade (Allegedly)

Jabba the fuckin hut, that's why .as soon they embarrassed themselves yet again, try anything to deflect from their fkn retard fans causing chaos wherever they go .scumHHQUOTE="Andy_in_ch, post: 106801, member: 2783"]Why did they wait over a week to say anything - if it was so terrible why not mention it straight away. Feckers.[/QUOTE]

Jabbas office 9 o'clock this morning.ok lads the heats on bit of deflection needed any suggestions. Burn down the town hall good one needs a bit of planning. Need something now. Well just mention the green brigade throw in the words sectarianism and misogynistic that should do it should get us right of the hook.were on lord Jabbas.

If the Green Brigade were involved with banners at the ladies game then why have Sevco followers not published the photographs of the banners at the game..maybe they all forgot thier phones ??
Surely that would be the smart thing to do,,but then again that mob are not really smart are they,,only a fool or fools would come up with an accusation like this without having a single piece of evidence...

If the Green Brigade were involved with banners at the ladies game then why have Sevco followers not published the photographs of the banners at the game..maybe they all forgot thier phones ??
Surely that would be the smart thing to do,,but then again that mob are not really smart are they,,only a fool or fools would come up with an accusation like this without having a single piece of evidence...
EBTteVqWsAA8b5Q.jpg

I saw reports online that The Green Brigade allegedly subjected misoginistic and sectarian abuse at SEVCO women's team when Celtic's women's team met their HUN equivalents and gubbed them 3-1

The 1st thing that came to my mind were kettle black and pot although not necessarily in that order

A SEVCO spokesperson allegedly complained to the match officials about the situation (Grassing Bastart)

Wonder if it was the wrong kind of sectarian abuse for their liking?

Anyway the next time the 2 teams meet at the Hummel Complex in October there will be greater security measures in place

That is of course if Hummel still want to be associated with these embarrassing fuckers after the replica kit fiasco

Wonder if they are going to increase security to stop their own Knuckledraggers fron endangering their own disabled fans?

If in doubt DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!!

HH?
Not seen anything on social media apart from banners quiet sure if they had anything it would be and if so utterly stupid get them off the hook for Rugby park ??? Same as the guys with beaton last year we take the flak the bigot walks away smiling

I saw reports online that The Green Brigade allegedly subjected misoginistic and sectarian abuse at SEVCO women's team when Celtic's women's team met their HUN equivalents and gubbed them 3-1

The 1st thing that came to my mind were kettle black and pot although not necessarily in that order

A SEVCO spokesperson allegedly complained to the match officials about the situation (Grassing Bastart)

Wonder if it was the wrong kind of sectarian abuse for their liking?

Anyway the next time the 2 teams meet at the Hummel Complex in October there will be greater security measures in place

That is of course if Hummel still want to be associated with these embarrassing fuckers after the replica kit fiasco

Wonder if they are going to increase security to stop their own Knuckledraggers fron endangering their own disabled fans?

If in doubt DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!!

HH?

Lies , plain and simple lies to deflect from there animal like behaviour at the weekend , the club have come out this morning to say they are surprised as nothing was mentioned at game , SFA , nothing mentioned , police , nothing mentioned
Made up pish from a made up club, lie , deflect , deny it’s the Rangers way

Lies , plain and simple lies to deflect from there animal like behaviour at the weekend , the club have come out this morning to say they are surprised as nothing was mentioned at game , SFA , nothing mentioned , police , nothing mentioned
Made up pish from a made up club, lie , deflect , deny it’s the Rangers way
????? fuck there was me thinking the banter years were coming tae an end ???? shower a sad bastards ????

Several Sevco fans at the match have come out and said the sevco statement and daily rancids story is lies.
They heard nothing offensive at all from the GB. So that's that.
I expect an apology will appear today from the daily rectum at some point

Don`t know if anyone has said this, Celtic should be calling these lying scumbags out over this,silence from our board smacks of cowardice to my mind,I know they said they (the board) were surprised,surprised??? ffs its tantamount to libel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back