Sex & Drugs & Rock in Roll

Like my music, listen tae everything, so that's the Rock & Roll sorted. Sex? I've been married for 32yr ? The drug's in my younger days, a wee bit of Colombian sherbet, now it's the Amsterdam Roll ups of an evening, also enjoyed with a good malt at the weekend.

☘️HAIL HAIL ☘️ Fcvk The Peepul☘️
☘️Glasgow Celtic's Fenian Army☘️?

Like my music, listen tae everything, so that's the Rock & Roll sorted. Sex? I've been married for 32yr ? The drug's in my younger days, a wee bit of Colombian sherbet, now it's the Amsterdam Roll ups of an evening, also enjoyed with a good malt at the weekend.

Your a bad bhoy TT. Who knew? ?

Aye, Michael Mann used them for the soundtrack to Manhunter.

Can't say I'm a fan of their name, but the tunes were pretty dark and suited the movie.

Missed out Tanya Donnelly and Belly earlier. Also missed out PJ Harvey, but Benignus caught the ball on that one.
Remember fists heard them on the radio, think about 70’s record shop where I lived, loads of kids in shop listening to pop music ,asked the shop keeper to play a track, fck ,should have seen the look from these kids, what the fck is that , ,! Yes really deep, hh
Aye, Michael Mann used them for the soundtrack to Manhunter.

Can't say I'm a fan of their name, but the tunes were pretty dark and suited the movie.

Missed out Tanya Donnelly and Belly earlier. Also missed out PJ Harvey, but Benignus caught the ball on that one.
think they are playing at the barras march this year,hh
Your a bad bhoy TT. Who knew? ?[/

know what you mean TT,been married 47 yrs, sex and a malt, whit keeps ye going,and sessions at the gym everyday, hh

Must say ,this thread re music has been brilliant, the vast number of posts,and the bands mentioned,well, what can you say , some bands mentioned I totally forgot about, the different favourites amongst all you ghuys is eye opening,keep it up,that’s what is good about this site ,we can discuss other things besides Celtic related stuff, I know there are some here that cannot get into the groove if you want,but you must be able to talk about almost everything that effects our daily lives, keep it up, hh

1st single metal guru- T.Rex. 1st album Aladdin Sane - Bowie. Loved Roxy Music, SAHB, Blues, Prince, Waterboys, Sinatra, Bassey, Ennio Morricone and loads more.

Wee mans away in to school chanting drop it like its hard drop it like its hard ??

I feel an appointment request comin on ??

Who is the best band you ever so live?

Led Zeppelin was great....Jethro Tull awesome....but believe it or not Slade was brilliant ?

Back