SFA: Not fit for purpose

That's the main question. How do we change it. It's one thing to say fans have the power but it's another knowing how we channel that power for change. There needs to be a clear plan that every fan in scotland can get behind.

Totally agree the fact Petrie is sitting waiting to fill McRae's boots is totally wrong. Jobs for the boys continue as shown with the Scotland team manager. How we change it, god knows as long as the old boys network exists would be nigh impossible.

Accountability and transparency and a voice for all stakeholders is how. Surely all those other clubs that think both us and Rangers v2.0 get preferential treatment can get behind that! Just don't make it about how 'we were done wrong' but instead 'how Scottish Football can re-engage the fans'.

Received notification that I have received 2 trophies from this forum. I am willing to sell them together with my school prizes as part of my history. Purchaser can be me thereafter ....... But only when it suits them, of course. Anyone interested ?
Depends....do I have to take on your debt?? I'm happy to just have your trophies, name and history but can't be doing with the debt...would that be ok?? Is that even legal :unsure:

If you create a new profile, I'm sure the moderators will allow you to transfer all your trophies to the new iki. So long as you pay all the forum related creditors before you do.

On a more serious note... in terms of engaging other fans, there's a good argument for having a group membership of the Scottish Football Supporters Association representing the members of this forum as a collective (https://scottishfsa.org/reclaimthegame/). It'd give us a strong voice in amongst a fans collective to try and exert the sort of pressure discussed.

They have to be hit financially. I totally agree with the idea of boycotting Hampden for their finals and semis. The SFA know they have some very unhappy club supporters in Scotland but they couldn't care less because they know at the moment those that have had enough, those that can see what's been going on to the detriment of our game since 2012 (and before), are a minority. And of course that minority is for the most part "paranoid Tims".
They know most Scottish fans are pretty much ignorant of the facts as the SMSM has done it's job in muddying the waters, promoting the Ibrox victim and survival myths and painting issues like res.12 and title stripping as "O** F***" issues.
There has to be some sort of demonstration, even if it is only Celtic supporters to begin with, that can draw attention to what's happening at the SFA. At the very least there should be a demonstration outside their offices but hitting them financially alongside that can only enhance the point.
Something public, something newsworthy outside Scotland. We have to get media outwith Scotland interested if we want more fans IN Scotland taking a serious interest.

Hail Hail

There has to be some sort of demonstration, even if it is only Celtic supporters to begin with, that can draw attention to what's happening at the SFA. At the very least there should be a demonstration outside their offices but hitting them financially alongside that can only enhance the point.
Honestly I think if there's to be something like that, its far better to be coordinated with fans of other clubs as a protest against mismanagement by the SFA. Otherwise its far to easy to dismiss as a 'west of scotland' issue rather than take responsibility.

The last time the sfa took any notice of supporters was when the Aberdeen and Dun Utd fans threatened to withhold their season book money, that was only a threat and it worked.
Boycotting hampden will NOT work, the scramble for tickets will be too great, withhold money from other member clubs is the only way forward imo.

On that 4th Strategic Pillar they most definitely fail
Unbelievable that their annual review doesn't even attempt to show how they are measuring up to the performance criteria they set themselves! Any guesses how they'd score if they sent out an opinion poll?

Could one of the ways open to the celtic family be a crowd campaign of humiliation and embarrassment, (ie..tiffos and constant chants of the s.f.a are cheating every club while at the smae time helping sevco) at all home europa league games aswell as all home games in general,but the europa league games would carry more exposure live,but at the same time remembering that these cunts have thick necks so it would have to be a vociferous and sustained campaign against them.........any more thoughts on this subject bhoys and ghirls,come on and get yer thinking caps on as this chapter in scottish football should not be allowed to go unchallenged.......Hail Hail

Could one of the ways open to the celtic family be a crowd campaign of humiliation and embarrassment, (ie..tiffos and constant chants of the s.f.a are cheating every club while at the smae time helping sevco) at all home europa league games aswell as all home games in general,but the europa league games would carry more exposure live,but at the same time remembering that these cunts have thick necks so it would have to be a vociferous and sustained campaign against them.........any more thoughts on this subject bhoys and ghirls,come on and get yer thinking caps on as this chapter in scottish football should not be allowed to go unchallenged.......Hail Hail
Best thing to do is boycott all cup games hurt the corrupt sfa pockets why pay into a corrupt game eh

agree somewhat,but at the same time we would be hurting our own players who would have no backing.........Hail Hail

The last time the sfa took any notice of supporters was when the Aberdeen and Dun Utd fans threatened to withhold their season book money, that was only a threat and it worked.
Boycotting hampden will NOT work, the scramble for tickets will be too great, withhold money from other member clubs is the only way forward imo.
Has anyone been in touch with fans groups from other clubs as yet? Seems the logical next step.

Members online

Latest posts

Back