Sfa Sell off some SFA cup games and one of the Semi's to Premier Sports.

Whenever there's a decision to be made you can always trust those bobble-headed bumbling fuckwits at the SFA to get it spectacularly wrong. Everything they do is the antithesis of good governance.

View attachment 470
Can't decide if that pic is the SFA or the Blue Room. So many clowns, so fucking scary. :eek:
They are pretty much interchangeable these days.

Wonder if hummel are testing out designs for next years kit that won't get launched and will only be available through sports direct outlets?

Whenever there's a decision to be made you can always trust those bobble-headed bumbling fuckwits at the SFA to get it spectacularly wrong. Everything they do is the antithesis of good governance.

View attachment 470
Can't decide if that pic is the SFA or the Blue Room. So many clowns, so fucking scary. :eek:
They are pretty much interchangeable these days.

Wonder if hummel are testing out designs for next years kit that won't get launched and will only be available through sports direct outlets?

True.
True, but the people in charge should do their best to prevent us being shafted. £30 a month for sky sports....£30 a month for BT and now probably the same for premier sports...give the games to 1 firm and stop fucking the fans.
It's shaping up to be a chuckles green type "basket of assets" carve-up.

Pick up the prime cuts and make the punters pay premium prices

VIPBOX and hesgoal are going to have the number of people logging onto their sites shoot through the roof me thinks...as for games going to babestation...wonder if that was to happen, would boydy and commons be signed up...they would fit right in with the rest of the tits on that station..(I only know there's tits on it cos I accidently switched it on looking for the Christian channel ???)
Aye Lubo! we aw believe you :rolleyes:

Babestation? is that a programme only wankers watch??
Errr......I wouldn't um know about that - on the basis that.....err.....I....um have only ever accidently flicked past that channel whilst trying to find the news channels.

It is merely misfortune that my troosers are too big and have a tendency to slip doon while trying to find the right channel

Errr......I wouldn't um know about that - on the basis that.....err.....I....um have only ever accidently flicked past that channel whilst trying to find the news channels.

It is merely misfortune that my troosers are too big and have a tendency to slip doon while trying to find the right channel
Should have invested in a remote....or a snake belt.

Back