SFA to chair summit with premiership managers and top flight Referees Thursday evening say BBC

VAR is the distraction it will never happen it will get talked about for a few months then die on the vine , if it ever does come in it will be a watered down version that favours one team

It would be much cheaper bringing in foreign refs and disbanding the sfa

Could you imagine them showing var result on the tellys at ibrox and it went against them ,,,,,,,,Huns n tellys not a good mix

The VAR experiment during the World Cup in Russia showed that it is not an answer to 'honest mistakes' which have plagued the Scottish game.

The recommended procedure for the use of VAR is :

It can only be used for goals , penalties , red cards and mistaken identity .

The referee can ask for a VAR review or it can be recommended by the VAR team .

However , the last word is with the match referee as he can
a ) accept the VAR review and overrule his original decision
b) ask to see the VAR replay himself at the touchline
c) stick with his initial decision .

So I ask myself , if VAR had been in operation at Ibrokes , would Beaton have gone with option a, b or c ?

I don't want to influence others choices so I will keep my thoughts to myself on this issue .
Make your own mind up and ask yourself , if this is what is envisaged for the Scottish game will it make it any better ?

Understand all the comments and why they are given,Still think that it will expose refferees inaction and thier failure to protect players,it will only die if clubs and supporters let it

The VAR experiment during the World Cup in Russia showed that it is not an answer to 'honest mistakes' which have plagued the Scottish game.

The recommended procedure for the use of VAR is :

It can only be used for goals , penalties , red cards and mistaken identity .

The referee can ask for a VAR review or it can be recommended by the VAR team .

However , the last word is with the match referee as he can
a ) accept the VAR review and overrule his original decision
b) ask to see the VAR replay himself at the touchline
c) stick with his initial decision .

So I ask myself , if VAR had been in operation at Ibrokes , would Beaton have gone with option a, b or c ?

I don't want to influence others choices so I will keep my thoughts to myself on this issue .
Make your own mind up and ask yourself , if this is what is envisaged for the Scottish game will it make it any better ?
you can have all the technology in the world ,it's the people who operate it that will be the problem the same problem we have with the complaince operation and the folk who sit on the panel

Welcome to the SFA whitewash!!!

What a feckin' shambles they are n how absolutely gullible the real football people in Scotland are if any of them believe their new grand ferret Maxwell's deflection bullshit!

18th century here we come!... soon... honestly... we really mean it this time...(all exit shaking knuckles n singing the sash)

Back