SFA to chair summit with premiership managers and top flight Referees Thursday evening say BBC

According to BBC sport there is a ‘Summit’ being held Thursday evening and will be chaired by the SFA between the top flight referees and the Championship Managers.

I know I should feel optimistic that communication channels have been opened to discuss the refereeing decisions of the first part of this season with all the clubs managers and referees. But I don’t and this is because there is not a chance these officials will admit their incompetence and bias. they will probably go on more about their safety rather than than that of the players during games.

I think we need legal teams in for each club to say to the SFA that this level of refereeing is not acceptable because of their incompetence and bias within Scottish football is endangering their players.

I also believe that what went on with the biased referee on 29 December at iPox merits a meeting on its own now with PL, BR, A legal team for Celtic and SFA to highlight the disgusting refereeing that took place during that match and after because everyone who watched the game and seen the non decisions in response to assaults on players.
Welcome your thoughts on the above scheduled meeting and it’s impact if any on our game in Scotland.
[B]BBC Sport Scotland[/B]‏Verified account @[B]BBCSportScot[/B] 2h2 hours ago

Scottish football will "investigate" the introduction of VAR technology after a summit between referees and top-flight managers in Perth. Hibs boss Neil Lennon says it received unanimous backing after "very productive" and "respectful" discussions.

My mistake. I'm not sure if it was an article he was wanting money for or a blur between a link I read. Who pinches who's pocket in the scoop department or story telling department isn't directly my concern.

More Smoke and Mirrors from Maxwell, the way ahead is .. VAR. 18 months to put into effect, by then Rangers will cheat their way into breaking TIAR.

I'm not immune to the distraction that probably for once suits both sides.
Can you see anything else happening this window or will we be carried along by this scandal and hope no one notices the window has shut?
Hope we sneak at least one more. SM seems it. One more and a few out permanently that want to play. Few to loan. Pray to shift the stagnant but hey.
It's not as bad as we hoped. Not perfect but not bad

I'm not immune to the distraction that probably for once suits both sides.
Can you see anything else happening this window or will we be carried along by this scandal and hope no one notices the window has shut?
Hope we sneak at least one more. SM seems it. One more and a few out permanently that want to play. Few to loan. Pray to shift the stagnant but hey.
It's not as bad as we hoped. Not perfect but not bad
our squad should be big enough for the final and gruelling test ahead, 3 competitions to play in.
If anyone thinks two players who are not up to speed are going to set the title alight are living in cloud cuckoo land, thats why the cheating has been taking place, also would be interested to know for what reward some would risk their job if caught.

Brendans point I think, full time means they rely on income from their full time job. Just like thatcher encouraged the working man to buy his council house. What a conundrum for Red Ross, lol

It is big enough. Always has been.
The rewards? We can't disscuss them because we don't know. Previous gentleman have been caught and live no worse for it. Not just in our wee country. Even in our own wee country. The same business laws don't apply for fraud in this governing sense. Or the same punishments aren't as hefty. Regardless of the money changing hands

Probably a good shout mate for VAR has to be monitored, by yep, 3 refs, will they be independant and brought in from somewhere else or 3 refs whom we will not be told of their names, who are these people sounds familiar.
Probably a good shout mate for VAR has to be monitored, by yep, 3 refs, will they be independant and brought in from somewhere else or 3 refs whom we will not be told of their names, who are these people sounds familiar.

Probably, madden, golum and Beaton will be on camera watch with Dallas on the pitch

Probably, madden, golum and Beaton will be on camera watch with Dallas on the pitch
It's the last thing they want. It opens the world of worms. The day var happens the day this foothold slips. Lanarkshire refs become beond the protection of the sfa. As they are judged by a higher world wide system.
BT offered it for free unless I'm mistaken?
Spl managers demanded it. Now it takes 18months if the lads above are correct?
I've not read the results but it stinks.
Takes a day to set the kit up. Why the wait?

Does sevcos last, last, last, last, last kablamo business forecast end in 18mths?
Took it's time but there is a wee chink, a wee sliver of light here. The sfa can squirm as much as they want. Behind closed doors they must have taken an absolute "respectful" and " very productive"
Utter f###ing tanking ?

trainim
It's the last thing they want. It opens the world of worms. The day var happens the day this foothold slips. Lanarkshire refs become beond the protection of the sfa. As they are judged by a higher world wide system.
BT offered it for free unless I'm mistaken?
Spl managers demanded it. Now it takes 18months if the lads above are correct?
I've not read the results but it stinks.
Takes a day to set the kit up. Why the wait?
training takes time

So VAR is the corrupt cabal's answer to the cheating by the MIB
Former BIGOT referees watching back decisions that an active BIGOT referee decides they watch
What could possibly go wrong .

VAR is the last thing that needs brought in ,Get rid of the regime that promoted BIGOTS and bias officials into scottish football ,anything else is just window dressing .

VAR is the first thing we want brought in and the sooner the better,the SFA is not going to dissolve overnight but we can make sure they are as transparent as possible,it now upto the clubs to keep this at top of thier agenda,and force the issue the set up of who mans it is a task for the future

VAR won't do any good as Morelos would still get away with his antics as the reds see them but take no action and McGrehors goal would still have been ruled off side as.his shoelace would have been offside.

Back