Shane Warne

Of course the disgusting Scottish media use a nice tribute from Celtic FC for the death of a sporting legend as an excuse for snidey comments attacking us.

And of course old cuntychops has to join in too.

20220304_191838.jpg

Last edited:
Of course the disgusting Scottish media use a nice tribute from Celtic FC for the death of a sporting legend as an excuse for snidey comments attacking us.

View attachment 17980
Not only fucking disgusting but an insult to a true sporting legend 😡

Wonder whats getting at them.

https://www.facebook.com/officialshanewarne?__tn__=<*F

Shane Warne

10 August 2019 · Instagram ·

Absolutely delighted at being appointed sports representative and brand ambassador for https://www.Dafabet.com/en/ – one of the leading and most respected online gaming brands in the market today. It’s going to be a lot of fun!

• Comments​

• Sangam Neupane
      Congratulations Shane

• Nathaniel Williams
      Shane warne in a Celtic shirt - awesome!

Nicholas Kevin T

1646422981318.png

View attachment 17980
Tom Wanklish is actually some kinda west Brit, self-loathing Irishman.

Very sad news, such a young age to be having a heart attack,
May eternal light shine appon him RIP 🙏🇦🇺

I know nothing about cricket…was he a chucker or a hitter or a catcher
Right, don't hate me but I've lived down south for the last 24 years and... I've got into cricket. I know but really I just wanted to watch England get hummed so I could stay my mates! Warne is the 2nd highest wicket taker ever. In my mind though he was the best. He was gallus, the only way I can describe him. Muralitheran took more wickets but he wasn't as exciting as fat Shane. Cricket has lost an icon FAR too feckin soon. RIP Warney 🙁

Back