Shankland and Turnbull

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Two possible transfer stories relating to January and the implications and logic surrounding them both...

Revealed - Celtic's long term Shankland interest - 'the best goalscorer in his age group'...

With Celtic set to move for £3.25m Turnbull in January, who is going to make way...

I think its a bit early for transfer talk and ins and outs we have a campaign to command before Januray comes. Leave transfer stories to the usual SMS suspects and radio knob jockeys and EBT lackies.

The Turnbull story is fair enough as he is very likely to become a Celtic player in January if he's fit, and the article is about how that signing would impact on the squad.

The Shankland story is also in the news - the the one above due to a podcast - and I was filling in some gaps and passing on some inside info re the Celtic' awareness' and opinion of the goalscorer.

Look at the size of nappers on these two ,just think of all they corners blasted in and not a single mazda sized napper to hit off of ,problem solved you buy one you get one free ,well no free but you get the jist

file under how feckin backward does Lawwell want us to go ,Shankland will head to the championship just last year we and sevco were offered him by Mccall at a bottom tate of 500k don't see whats changed since then

Aye, was impressed by Shanklands work rate against San Marino, I know the opposition was 💩. He would be a good for us, Bayo & him would also msybe giv Griff a bit of a boost in he would have competition when fit again also gives us options if Lenny decides to play with 2 strikers.

Turnball not seen enough of him to have an opinion.

☘️COYBIG☘️HAIL HAIL☘️YNWA u☘️

I'm not sure about Turnbull, did really well for Well last season, before that he didn't do a lot. I don't see who we would drop out of our current midfield options to let him in, but he's still young and might be one for the future.
Shankland, we're an injury away to Eddy from being up shit creek, Bayo isn't ready to be our main front man yet, The Griff is taking his time coming back. Shankland might be useful cover and he is now a renowned international striker with a 100% scoring record at the highest level (cough) can't help think he looks like a hun though...

I'm not sure about Turnbull, did really well for Well last season, before that he didn't do a lot. I don't see who we would drop out of our current midfield options to let him in, but he's still young and might be one for the future.
Shankland, we're an injury away to Eddy from being up shit creek, Bayo isn't ready to be our main front man yet, The Griff is taking his time coming back. Shankland might be useful cover and he is now a renowned international striker with a 100% scoring record at the highest level (cough) can't help think he looks like a hun though...
Hun wi' a tefal heid!

I rate them both as players and we need to be in and around the best Scottish talent. Bagging the pair for 4 million makes sense to me...but
McGregor and Brown need help first so good players ad they are I don't see either as priorities. More pressing business in defensive midfield needs addressing first.
Victor!!!!!!!

I rate them both as players and we need to be in and around the best Scottish talent. Bagging the pair for 4 million makes sense to me...but
McGregor and Brown need help first so good players ad they are I don't see either as priorities. More pressing business in defensive midfield needs addressing first.
Victor!!!!!!!
Turnbull deal i think will go through unless Well decide to fk it up , shankland i just don't understand why now cos when he was at Ayr we were offered him and made no moves for him story being he saw his pathway as going to the championship

Victor!!!!!!!

I'm telling ye Niall big Ajer is yer man for DM! We're trading a future top class defensive midfielder for a decent (not top class) CB by continuing with BR's Ajer experiment! He was converted to a CB out of necessity, that necessity no longer exists and he should be back playing his natural position.

HH (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back