Shay logan

Jinky1962

Every now and again some hack puts a wee story about something shay logan has said about celtic or a celtic player or supporters .my question is why.what makes this person so special that these hack think that celtic fans will suddenly start pulling thier hair out with rage.look I don't think any hoops fan really cares about anything shay loganberry has to say stop flogging this horse it died years ago let rest in peace.

Every now and again some hack puts a wee story about something shay logan has said about celtic or a celtic player or supporters .my question is why.what makes this person so special that these hack think that celtic fans will suddenly start pulling thier hair out with rage.look I don't think any hoops fan really cares about anything shay loganberry has to say stop flogging this horse it died years ago let rest in peace.
he's probably looking for a job in the media and knows the best way to get in the papers is to bash celtic .
What I canny get my head around is why he thinks celtic fans give him a second thought

Quick question: Did he ever have a good game against Celtic? I can't think of one, but I could be mistaken. A very forgettable player for Aberdeen. * shrug *

It's just a negative story or line on celtic it could be any player who has had a nightmare against us the main part is it must be anti - celtic, it doesn't matter if the player concerned is just another nobody with a hard luck story how he could be as successful if it wasn't for us. Let's hope he quietly goes away and just signs up for the rangers masonic tour. Have a good one shay if it wasn't for us no-one would even know your name. HH

"We've got papers to sell ",Lets just put any rubbish that will get click bait and hope someone will abuse him then its all negativity about the Celtic support

Nope - Shay Loganberry works for me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Shay Dangleberry also works for me ๐Ÿ˜‚
The guys bitter because we stood In his way of being a winner when Aberdeen were our nearest competitors. And we took the winners medals every time, his claim to fame? Scored the winner in a dead rubber against a half Celtic reserve side on the last day of the season. Thinks he had an on going battle with Broony who was quite unaware of such nonsense. In short guys a fool add him to the list commons, Walker, and the rest excluding Barry Ferguson who is now a neutral ๐Ÿ˜‚ nothing to do with trying his best to get his nephew into paradise ๐Ÿ˜‚

Latest posts

Back