Shocker as Celtic’s Ryan Christie likes Rangers signing’s social media post

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Is this really such a big deal? I'm assuming Ryan is friends with him frim his time at Pittodrie. I think we have mich bigger concerns than this at our club.
Agreed. We've had players from each other sides attend weddings, christenings and birthday parties. Up for booting his baws for playing below his capabilities but I can cope with a like for an old pal being happy .

Shocker as Celtic’s Ryan Christie likes Rangers signing’s social media post...

What is wrong with liking that particular post from the dude?

I dont think its that controversial to be refraining from liking it.

Are there people that celtic players are not allowed to interact with?

So what ?
Some of the players from other teams, used to go for drinks together pre Covid
It's just another media opportunity to bash a Celtic player
They played together at Aberdeen, no big deal for me

I had mates who were I their youth set up...I would have congratulated them if they made the 1st team....I would have hoped they never achieved anything but I'd say well done. One of them works for the council and the other installs aerials now.....so

AND!!!! The fact the guy can't seem to hit anything but row zz at the moment or that he is playing football the Elyounoussi way is a bit more frustrating than him liking a hun post...I mean come to fuck...we arent as bad as that mob quite yet.....don't want to go down the route of banning packets of crisps for being blue are fining French eddy for accidently holding the French flag upside down...

AND!!!! The fact the guy can't seem to hit anything but row zz at the moment or that he is playing football the Elyounoussi way is a bit more frustrating than him liking a hun post...I mean come to fuck...we arent as bad as that mob quite yet.....don't want to go down the route of banning packets of crisps for being blue are fining French eddy for accidently holding the French flag upside down...
after the season we've had i would be banning training

Was there any need to bring my bhoy Moi into this? Shameful

Back