Should Boli be binned?

Not worried about the point that may be gained by sevco we will soon reel them in when the games are played,however I do object to Celtic and Aberdeen being punished as both of these teams were totally unaware of thier players action until after they took place ,yet sevco were aware that no results were available for some of thier players yet no action was taken,????? I quite agree that some sort of punishment should be meted out but too the players and not the club,they could be fined through thier clubs a much fairer outcome failing that restospective action should be taken against sevco.again the SPL have made it clear one rule for them and not for others once again a complete failure to hand out equal and fair punishment,I no way defend our player he should be hit hard by Celtic we could sell him but don't see many offers coming
The bottom line is the company who employ fucking idiots carry a responsibility if their employee affects not only theirs, but others business. Celtic did everything, but still this unbelievably stupid cunt went to a country that was on the avoid list. It beggars belief and now we have every fucking Sevconian and their aunty on every media platform having a field day.

The more I think about what the stupid cunt has done, the more angry and fucking mystified I become. He has to go.

As far as I know Kelly,he flew out last Monday,returned on Tuesday,trained all week with the team appeared for 10 minutes on Sunday,Celtic were informed at noon on Monday.
This is straight from a press coverage tonight from Lenny.
Lenny was asked if he saw any way back for Bolingoli,,he replied that it would be very difficult for him as a player,but lets see what happens..

HH.
At the end ,he said we will come back stronger ,know we will ,hh

As far as I know Kelly,he flew out last Monday,returned on Tuesday,trained all week with the team appeared for 10 minutes on Sunday,Celtic were informed at noon on Monday.
This is straight from a press coverage tonight from Lenny.
Lenny was asked if he saw any way back for Bolingoli,,he replied that it would be very difficult for him as a player,but lets see what happens..

HH.
just to clarify i thought he was in spain for 4 days not the one day which reeks of him either speaking to another club or he's doin a midnight express , and waiting till the monday to inform everyone is worse ,,,sack the fkr

Tweets now flying round that 3 players named as Christie,Forrest and MacGregor had to be asked to leave a city centre pub on Sunday night for refusing to comply with social distancing rules.

Saw something else saying Boli has been hung our to dry to take the heat of the rest of the squad who've all been seen out and about on the lash.

WTF is going on with these players?

Tweets now flying round that 3 players named as Christie,Forrest and MacGregor had to be asked to leave a city centre pub on Sunday night for refusing to comply with social distancing rules.

Saw something else saying Boli has been hung our to dry to take the heat of the rest of the squad who've all been seen out and about on the lash.

WTF is going on with these players?
sounds like ff newsroom know

they just know

Need to tune into the hun radio the gullibear lawyers are playing whodunnit again. Absoloute roasters the host of the show is a complete wanker waiting on helium guy turning up. We have the nugget from drumchapel who thinks you play a game and the team to be punished does not get any points and the other team who wins also does not get the points.
Have to listen to the finger pointing of Craig White again, brilliant, they are talking about EBTs.

Need to tune into the hun radio the gullibear lawyers are playing whodunnit again. Absoloute roasters the host of the show is a complete wanker waiting on helium guy turning up. We have the nugget from drumchapel who thinks you play a game and the team to be punished does not get any points and the other team who wins also does not get the points.
Have to listen to the finger pointing of Craig White again, brilliant, they are talking about EBTs.
they dont do ebt or dEBT chat very often

money grows on trees

and they own a forrest but not a jamsie wan

they point out the rules then explain why they didn't break them, it was Craig Whyte. clubs cant die same club take your debts to the old company

EBTs were legal

aye but you didnae use ebts. you paid wages and kid on they were ebts.

bury is phoenix club and they hope they do well starting again from bottom

sevco is rangers and rangers didn't start from bottom they were cheated

Just a reminder who set the agenda for non compliance

Scottish football chiefs set to dish out sanctions for clubs breaking Covid-19 testing rules after crunch talks with the government and chaos over 'false positive' results
  • St Mirren to probe the faulty coronavirus tests which prompted a scare
  • Seven members of coaching staff tested positive but six were 'false positive'
  • Rangers, Motherwell and Hibernian asked for clarity over testing procedures

Members online

Latest posts

Back