Should Boli be binned?

If that happens Celtic are in the mire big time.
Everyone he met will have to go into isolation.
Our Squad
Killie's squad.
The bus driver
All the people be met between returning from Spain.

Question for me is how did he get there as airlines where telling people they couldn't fly.
Did he get a private jet?

there are still flights out but they’re supposed to be for emergency travel only and as far as I’ve heard he was only there 1 day an overnight.

I haven't read all this thread, but I am raging. If we have to spend a chunk of this season 6 points adrift of them, who do you think is under the clash. Fucking us!
This guy could cost us big time. This is employee misconduct. Sack him and sue his ass for damages. Leave him shredded. Stupid, mistake, don't even begin to reflect the culpability here. Celtic should never give this guy a penny more.
Raging!!!
HH
Its even worse,if that mob win both their games thats us 8 points behind,nice wee cushion to have after 4 games,hes really put us in a shite position,thankfully eufa have just said the european game can go ahead,which we are very lucky on as i reckon if a few of the squad tested or still test positive we might be out on our arse.Defo sack him for me,its the right thing to do.

Fucking raging doesn't even begin to cover it on this one!

To fuck off to Spain (who are on the quarantine list) for a holiday during a pandemic is not just selfish it's fucking moronic, to do it when there are such tight restrictions around your job is beyond irresponsible but to then hide it from your employer when it risks the health of everyone you work with and jeopardises your employer's ability to function as a club/business is on a whole different level.

He's put his teammates at risk. The club's staff at risk. The Kilmarnock players at risk. The league season at risk. 10 in a row at risk. CL qualification at risk. Possibly tens of millions of £'s in club revenue at risk.

I've defended this guy when I thought the criticism he's received since signing has been over the top and unfair but there's no defending this and that's before we even mention the media shitstorm he has brought down upon the club.

If it were up to me the minute I found out what he had done he would've been binned on the spot!

Last edited:
Not worried about the point that may be gained by sevco we will soon reel them in when the games are played,however I do object to Celtic and Aberdeen being punished as both of these teams were totally unaware of thier players action until after they took place ,yet sevco were aware that no results were available for some of thier players yet no action was taken,????? I quite agree that some sort of punishment should be meted out but too the players and not the club,they could be fined through thier clubs a much fairer outcome failing that restospective action should be taken against sevco.again the SPL have made it clear one rule for them and not for others once again a complete failure to hand out equal and fair punishment,I no way defend our player he should be hit hard by Celtic we could sell him but don't see many offers coming

What to we do with L.G.
How can you sack one and it the other
What if he says I went to Spain stayed in my own and only left the house to fly back home.
L.G. had a house full so he's worse than me.

Can you take two idiots but keep one because he's a hunskelper?
LG hosted a party in his house which, according to pics on FB, had one more person in the house than Covid19 guidelines permit. I don't have all the details but if this is the case, sacking him is a bit of an over reaction. Some sort of reprimand / fine seems appropriate.
Boli, on the other hand, planned a trip to Spain knowing that he would not be able to self quarantine on his return. Regardless of what he did and didn't do in Spain, he was deceitful from the word go. He jeopardized the health of his team mates. He has jeopardized Celtic 's attempt at 10 in a row. He has jeopardized Celtic 's Champions League qualifying because we will have 2 fewer games in the legs when we come to play them. He has jeopardized the entire SPFL season.
The two errors are leagues apart. It is nothing to do with hunskelping. LG should be on probation but Boli has to go which is a shame because I liked him.

I think he was getting frustrated at not getting game, and maybe was having a hard time adjusting to life in Scotland, but that's just my opinion
Does not excuse what he did, and I think he should be sent packing
Maybe he went in search of a new club on the continent, or to speak to advisors about getting it done, and if that's the case, then let him go
He's given the MSM, and all of our opposition fuel for the fire, not to mention, potentially put lives at risk, with his selfish behaviour
I'd love to see Celtic win the ten, but at the end of the day, we're all having to deal with this pandemic and concentrate on keeping ourselves and families safe
So, not putting too fine a point on it, if points are deducted, and the season's over, and Europe is done too, so be it
There's nothing I can do, about any of it
Stay safe
HH

That worse bit was our management and dare say the club must have known long before killie he had done a moonlight to spain and back and yet put him in the squad

Then played him for what 9 mins , there just as thick as the player fk the idea he's had 2 tests and they were negative ,they could be positive by the weekend
Does your boss know what you do on your day off?
The players are adults and should be treated like adults as well as behave like adults. He was away for one night. He told nobody either before he left or on his return. How the club are meant to prevent this stupidity is beyond me.
As he has been miles out of the picture of late and this episode has been so spectacularly stupid, I have a strong suspicion that the boy is attempting to work his ticket out of Celtic. I hope he has been successful.

Watch all the orange basterds like Kris Boyd , Alex Rae come out of the woodwork saying we should be punished points wise etc..Huns loving the chaos that selfish c*&t has put us in..We need to be vigilante of who says what over the next few days..All the waterpistol dossier supporters will be out in force..........We know the huns crumble every year under the pressure , being lots of points ahead takes massive pressure off..im so angry !!!

Even ignoring the fact that this ignorant fud ignored direct instructions & rules about travelling out with Glasgow and to Spain of all places which is experiencing a Covid spike - no-one travels to Spain for a single overnight stay as a "holiday" or for relaxation. You would only do this to visit someone, so who the hell was it?

Although it may be private and won't be made public he will better have told Celtic the prcise reason for this trip. Is he angling for a move behind our back by meeting with another club (hope so now)?

But if he flew out say monday back on thursday ,,,when did the club find out ?
As far as I know Kelly,he flew out last Monday,returned on Tuesday,trained all week with the team appeared for 10 minutes on Sunday,Celtic were informed at noon on Monday.
This is straight from a press coverage tonight from Lenny.
Lenny was asked if he saw any way back for Bolingoli,,he replied that it would be very difficult for him as a player,but lets see what happens..

HH.

Members online

Back