Should Celtic football club issue a statement condemning Child Sex Abuse linked to our club

The victims of abuse at the hands of those connected to celtic boys club, should be giventhe support of Celtic FC. Whether you agree or not it happened, celtic FC must take responsibility for those who were subjected to disgusting depravity by those who were running the boys club. Now I know only to well the train of thought celtic and the boys club were two different ideminites. What connects them both is the name Celtic. Try telling a young boy who has aspirations to play for Celtic like his heroes that they are different. Granted both play in the green and white, both have the name Celtic attached to them, imo Celtic FC should not sweep it under the carpet. A lot of the boys received awards from some of our greatest legends. I say to Celtic FC acknowledge the victims and do right by them. Please God do the right thing and then and only then we can move on. I know I have just upset some of you with my comments as you do not want to see the good name of Celtic spoken in this manner. No apologies from me it's time to take responsibility, compensate the victims and then move forward knowing that we have done right by those who suffered abuse.
What a fucking load of bullshit, celtic should take some blame because we both share the same name??? Are you for fucking real?? So your saying that I should get the same punishment for somebody with the same name as me even though I didn't do anything wrong. ? ? ?

Allybhoy I usually feel you make great posts but I don't agree here There are.many boys clubs with professional clubs in their names How ever these clubs are not liable for the boys clubs in any way shape.or form There would be chaos if they were i can understand what you are saying tho But look at it from our Clubs point o of view The minute they actually associated themselves with the Boys Club the knives would be out If CFC were involved then I would be one of the first to shout the loudest that we should get these boys compensated but we're not
This cunts shit stiring.
Nobody in there right mind would think that because they've got the same name we should take responsibility

What a fucking load of bullshit, celtic should take some blame because we both share the same name??? Are you for fucking real?? So your saying that I should get the same punishment for somebody with the same name as me even though I didn't do anything wrong. ? ? ?

Really? You could have shown more bloomin tact jinxy.

Ask yourselves who stands to gain and who stands to lose by the continual reference to this emotive topic?

It’s a topic that can be significantly hurtful and divisive.....I doubt if there is one person anywhere who is aware of all the relevant facts.

Throughout the world these animals exist. In every walk of life and in every echelon of society and most probably in every institution and organisation you can think of. They are a blight on decency and humanity and they should be eradicated.

They are depraved individuals, just like those that gloat and salivate on this hideous subject to score points and denigrate our Club. They are creatures of darkness and I have little doubt they are among us, albeit sleekitly.

Our love, compassion, thoughts and empathy should be with the victims and those who have suffered along side them.

Our wrath and condemnation should be directed at the perpetrators of evil who have committed these horrendous crimes against innocence and humanity.....not at the institutions, organisations or places that they attached themselves to and went about their hideous crimes.

The guilty are those that committed, aided and condoned these deplorable crimes.....not those whom these monsters attached or associated themselves with.....and it is becoming increasingly known that they attach themselves to everywhere the young and the innocent can be found.

Knowing the above to be factual.....how can anyone without an ulterior agenda legitimately single out the Celtic Football Club in isolation?

If guilty by association is the allegation.....then by association everyone is allegedly guilty.....and no right minded person believes that.

May God Bless the victims

Let's not beat about the bush here the scum who abused these people got what they deserved what assets they had or have or have managed to hide with help of lawyers should be sized and compensation paid to them but the AMBULANCE CHASERS AREN'T INTERESTED IN PURSUING THE GUILTY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A PAY DAY (AMERICANISATION)HYPOCRITES.

Really? You could have shown more bloomin tact jinxy.
Don't know what the GS wrote as I have blocked him. Not interested in what he has to say. If he's calling me out then name his time place and I can assure him I will deal with him once and for all. HH Maria ☘️??

Don't know what the GS wrote as I have blocked him. Not interested in what he has to say. If he's calling me out then name his time place and I can assure him I will deal with him once and for all. HH Maria ☘️??

I think its best just to stear clear of this thread bestie. Especially after yesterdays bombshell.

It serves no purpose presently and im only thinking of you here bestie ☘️

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back