Should Celtic football club issue a statement condemning Child Sex Abuse linked to our club

Only thing Celtic need point out is that a handful of paedos used the club's good name to lure unfortunate kids into their filthy paws. Their details should be passed to the RA for retribution; mind you a bullet to the head's too quick for some...

As far as legality - Celtic never employed any of them. Unlike the Mordor faction who had Neely on their books. So the club is a victim of circumstances and mendacity on the part of the perpetrators.

Celtic doesn't need to comment on any of the mud-slinging, although we should take note of the journalists behind it - masks are slipping everywhere. The unhealthy glee exhibitied by the Huns is pretty gruesome and should be highlighted - grown men chanting with gusto about child abuse; depraved subhuman monkeys.
My thoughts exactly Sandman !!!!

I post for my own attention ? Heard it all now fs take your head for a shit come back with something relevant unless insulting people is the only relative thing you have to say. I'm missing fuk all pal get over it. Opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one but still another arsehole that thinks their opinions more relevant so chin up there's more to deal with than that snowflakes fs

what a pathetic responce

sums you up really

I created this thread to discuss the topic as our club are being hammered in the media nationally. Initially I felt that I would like to have heard a statement from them. I value fans opinion and agree that we should never lose sight of the victims. However some responces throughout this thread to fellow supporters is concerning. As I have stated I created this thread for discussion to inform my opinion around a sensative issue and believe this forum is created for discussion.

The victims of abuse at the hands of those connected to celtic boys club, should be giventhe support of Celtic FC. Whether you agree or not it happened, celtic FC must take responsibility for those who were subjected to disgusting depravity by those who were running the boys club. Now I know only to well the train of thought celtic and the boys club were two different ideminites. What connects them both is the name Celtic. Try telling a young boy who has aspirations to play for Celtic like his heroes that they are different. Granted both play in the green and white, both have the name Celtic attached to them, imo Celtic FC should not sweep it under the carpet. A lot of the boys received awards from some of our greatest legends. I say to Celtic FC acknowledge the victims and do right by them. Please God do the right thing and then and only then we can move on. I know I have just upset some of you with my comments as you do not want to see the good name of Celtic spoken in this manner. No apologies from me it's time to take responsibility, compensate the victims and then move forward knowing that we have done right by those who suffered abuse.

this is my first and last "contribution" to this thread,all those who think Celtic F.C should hold their hands up regarding paedophilia,why don't you call for a board of enquiry to be set up,maybe chaired by Dornan,to investigate ALL allegations of abuse across the WHOLE of scottish football,instead of feeding the meeja,the orc's and the rest of our enemies,went behind enemy lines earlier and the orc's on fester fester,who "guest" on this site,with their love of paedophilia love this thread,god bless ALL the victim's of child sex abuse. well done wilma.

Last contribution from me. The abused happened Celtic were invol ed whether that be by association of Celtic and Celtic boys club. Now you can't tell me Orange order and The team playing out of ibrox are different. Both are synomous with each other. Orange and sevco go together like bread and butter. Celtic and Celtic boys club the same. Celtic must do right by the victims as the Catholic Church has to do right by those abused by priests. When your good name is caught up in a scandal of this magnitude I know there will be those who will defend that name to the death. IMHO this has all gone on long enough face facts and do right by the victims.

Last contribution from me. The abused happened Celtic were invol ed whether that be by association of Celtic and Celtic boys club. Now you can't tell me Orange order and The team playing out of ibrox are different. Both are synomous with each other. Orange and sevco go together like bread and butter. Celtic and Celtic boys club the same. Celtic must do right by the victims as the Catholic Church has to do right by those abused by priests. When your good name is caught up in a scandal of this magnitude I know there will be those who will defend that name to the death. IMHO this has all gone on long enough face facts and do right by the victims.
Allybhoy I usually feel you make great posts but I don't agree here There are.many boys clubs with professional clubs in their names How ever these clubs are not liable for the boys clubs in any way shape.or form There would be chaos if they were i can understand what you are saying tho But look at it from our Clubs point o of view The minute they actually associated themselves with the Boys Club the knives would be out If CFC were involved then I would be one of the first to shout the loudest that we should get these boys compensated but we're not

Allybhoy I usually feel you make great posts but I don't agree here There are.many boys clubs with professional clubs in their names How ever these clubs are not liable for the boys clubs in any way shape.or form There would be chaos if they were i can understand what you are saying tho But look at it from our Clubs point o of view The minute they actually associated themselves with the Boys Club the knives would be out If CFC were involved then I would be one of the first to shout the loudest that we should get these boys compensated but we're not
Entilled to your opinion Shotts girl. But this is so so close to home for me to ignore. I always respect opinions of others. HH ☘️??

Its this fkn thread.

There are people on here who know people closely affected.

This thread has caused bother all day long.

Its a horric subject and emotive that its bound to cause comments.

Really wish it wasn’t up to be honest.

Lets try n be tactful with each other.

And yeah i see how ironic that is coming from me.

But i usually have a scrap with one person. The whole forums been scrapping over this shit thread.

Last comment from me. As it was hours ago?

Can I say goodnight to the Celtic family. This convo has brought up many emotions and opinions. I will always respect others opinions and I know as family we can all fight and fallout but we are family and I love each and every one of you as a mother loves her children. HH ☘️??

Can I say goodnight to the Celtic family. This convo has brought up many emotions and opinions. I will always respect others opinions and I know as family we can all fight and fallout but we are family and I love each and every one of you as a mother loves her children. HH ☘️??

Goodnight and God Bless bestie. Love to you n yours pal. ✊

Last fkn post on this now ?

see if you believe everything that is written on a scarf or flag then it's time you gave up
My point is IT IS about what IS WRITTEN not whether I believe everything that is written. The flags and scarfs are harking back to the 60s and started after a great man died and couldn't defend himself. That's how low these fuckers get.

I post for my own attention ? Heard it all now fs take your head for a shit come back with something relevant unless insulting people is the only relative thing you have to say. I'm missing fuk all pal get over it. Opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one but still another arsehole that thinks their opinions more relevant so chin up there's more to deal with than that snowflakes fs
So when YOU don't agree with somebody else's opinion you go on the attack?? Instead of replying back with a sensible post???

Of course but im saying if they try. These 2 bob lawyers are not doing the victims any favours and for me, i would personally question such a learned why?

Is it justice

Is it money

Or is it slurring the good name of Celtic Football Club

?
From the lawyers point of view its got fuck all to do with justice its all about the money. But if it hurts Celtic it's a bonus to some of them. Just my opinion obviously.

Aye we've all been there but posting for my own attention ? Im curious which posts , anyways Ok whatever floats that boat , lot of poison going round today HH
Reading posts late so answering as I read them.
There seems to be some posts on here that simply divide the support for some reason and we fight amongst each other. (and I'm not talking about the shite I helped to serve up earlier in the month that was our own doing) I know this is a very hard topic to be talking about on a football forum but it pertains to our club. Don't know why people are arguing about it we're all on the same side

Back