Should really be posted on

They are so desperate for the reported 10% sell on fee.
But would a club so desperate for cash not have opted for a higher cash value instead of sell on at the time? Answers on a postcard to Kim Jong Un @1titleandcounting.com
Would be such a shame if he stayed where he is.

I think Ajax just want him off the wage bill, can't see him go for more than the supposed £19 million they sold him for.

If it is then £19,million and ten boab , 5p into the coffers
Mickey Beal "not to worry chaps, qualify for the Champions League group stages and we're laughing"

il_1588xN.3503668740_fu04.jpg

"Moii woifes gonna kill me!"

Slippy appointed by Al Effifaq. I suppose hopes will be raised at the Cesspit that they may be able to offload some of their galactico 🐪 🐫 to him for mega bucks. The Daily Rancid will have a field day stirring the Klan with the prospect of manna from Allah.

Last edited:
Slippy appointed by Al Effifaq. I suppose hopes will be raised at the Cesspit that they may be able to offload some of their galactico 🐪 🐫 to him for mega bucks. The Daily Rancid will have a field day stirring the Klan with the prospect of manna from Allah.

And they will completely ignore the fact he never came in for any of them with Villa's money.... Gotta luv the gullibillys...

Back