Should we boycott all away grounds until there is action taken against the blatant cheating?

If we want change we need to get the fans of other clubs on side. If St Johnstone fans, Aberdeen fans etc all put the same grievances forward to their clubs and start talking to each other about home and away fans chatting against the SFA at games that would wake up some people. Home and away fans shouting SFA cheats out for 90 mins each week. That gets attention.

The SFA are a joke and as fraudulent as they come as just look at the Kilmarnock v hearts with that maniac Collum . I’ve been saying for years that us fans are the only ones that can get rid of these muppets that run the game or run the game tyrannically but I just can’t see it happening unfortunately

Sorry won't change a thing unfortunately
Anyone remember Jim farry? Nothing has changed with that corrupt outfit.Not fit for purpose self serving club for middens always has been.

Removing the mouthpiece doesn't remove the infestation. Same goes for Regan. All it does is present another face and the illusion of doing something.

If we want change we need to get the fans of other clubs on side. If St Johnstone fans, Aberdeen fans etc all put the same grievances forward to their clubs and start talking to each other about home and away fans chatting against the SFA at games that would wake up some people. Home and away fans shouting SFA cheats out for 90 mins each week. That gets attention.
that sounds like a plan

I posted this on another thread, it should also go here.
The last time the sfa took any notice of supporters was when the Aberdeen and Dun Utd fans threatened to withhold their season book money, that was only a threat and it worked.
Boycotting hampden will NOT work, the scramble for tickets will be too great, withhold money from other member clubs is the only way forward imo.

Money talks , we all rallied together in 94' and fan power is the only way to force changes in our game.
Well i have not been to watch celtic away for 20 odd years,so even though i don,t go i will stop thinking that i might go ,that will show them.i will stop stealing my neighbours wi fi and that will really show them Hee Hee and a Hail Hail

Money talks , we all rallied together in 94' and fan power is the only way to force changes in our game.
Well i have not been to watch celtic away for 20 odd years,so even though i don,t go i will stop thinking that i might go ,that will show them.i will stop stealing my neighbours wi fi and that will really show them Hee Hee and a Hail Hail

This ref carry on has been going on since 1888 .if our club won,t stick up for the players and big peter still rich and dandy then nil will change

Sorry won't change a thing unfortunately
Anyone remember Jim farry? Nothing has changed with that corrupt outfit.Not fit for purpose self serving club for middens always has been.
my memorys of farrys time was wee fergus chewing him up an spitting him out the wee man wd never hav excepted e panel decision who said mcgregor done nowt when 60000 an millions at home clearly witnessed an assault our board hav tae take a good look at themselves here what kind of employer watches an employee being assaulted at work and does nothing

The biggest problems started with dealing/pushing through the financial collapse (understatement of the century) of old rangers and currently the tribute act. Due process wasn't carried out then. It's not recovered as much as the establishment thought it would. So we are dealing with people in positions of trust who try to achieve parity by assisting cheating and bending the rules.

Back