Should we boycott all away grounds until there is action taken against the blatant cheating?

We are an have been dealing in fear.no one in our fair land will stick their head up because a brown brogue will be waiting for them,that mhob are out of control but can,t see any change,sweep sweep.thats why new rANGERs has got away with ruining our game,H H

We are an have been dealing in fear.no one in our fair land will stick their head up because a brown brogue will be waiting for them,that mhob are out of control but can,t see any change,sweep sweep.thats why new rANGERs has got away with ruining our game,H H
Been doing it for years mate. What's gaunt change hee to the sum of haw. HH

The S F A will always do SFA .you couldn,t make this cuntry up if u tried,nobody would believe you and it is getting worse as the more we keep our boot on the klans neck the more staunch they get.if it was me running this wee miserable place i would put the letter H in every word and make the huns play scrabble,hee hee and a H H

We need to find away of hurting,embarrassing and humiliating the S.F.A without hurting our team on the park so in my mind boycotting away games is not the answer

Hail Hail
The way I see it is very very simple. We pick a date, a Saturday preferably when Celtic are playing away and every club in Scotland regardless of creed or color descend on Hampden for 90 minutes
demanding resignations and transparency etc. Celtic forums and word of mouth social media etc
invite the fans of other clubs to join in a united protest. A visible protest is URGENT right now!
Come On You Bhoys In Green

Travelled home and away for years away days are special and as you know everyone is desperate for tickets for away matches

A constructive way to boycott would be to pick the grounds that are in desperate need of finances sorry to say but you hit the weak first and gradually move on we put a lot of money into the game and we get no credit at all and no backing

The SFA will never change it's been a bowling club mentality all it's life

Surely to god the last weeks decisions going against Killie and Aberdeen is enough to finally start getting other clubs fans on side to start pushing for change. It is getting beyond a joke at how either corrupt/incompetent the SFA really are.

I was talking to an Aberdeen fan i work with, he wants his club to show more of a backbone. We need to get together with these other fans and make things happen.

The other clubs reluctance to tackle the issue is preventing action being taken. We should boycott all away grounds until they grow a set and work together to force change. We should stay away from that shit hole Ibrokes. I wouldn’t give that mob my money.

Corrupt organisation from top to bottom - also running scared from the Ibrokes outfit! The publicity the McGregor incident is getting is helpful but we need to build on this momentum. Reaching out to other fans is definitely something worth exploring, I'm pretty sure Partick Thistle,Kilmarnock & Aberdeen fans will be feeling aggrieved at recent decisions so the time is now to reach out! If we could get some cross-club cooperation we can then discuss action to be taken. This needs to be stressed as Scottish football & not a Celtic only issue.

The closer we get to 9/10/11 etc the worse it will get and in a very bad way. A friend of mine was talking to his dad and he said that when we were getting closer to 9 the first time, things got worse by the season. I don’t expect anything will change, unless there is a Mass fan campaign from all teams, obviously not sevco. How do we start this? Boycott other grounds, hamdump?? I’m not sure, but it really is time that the corrupt sfa we’re dealt with, sevco (players, directors & fans) are now being allowed to do as they please and get away with it and god help ANY of our fans stupid enough to go to snake mountain for the next game, there will be no policing of their fans, the stewards will do fuck all too and any of our fans there will be attacked and have bottles, coins etc thrown at them for the whole game, it will end in carnage and I fear severe injury to our support.

no other club are interested as the biased rule of the sfa suits them. they can also do agriculture tackles. The one and the only way is to hit scottish football in the pocket. Nothing else will work. NOTHING!

Other fans aren't happy but their club chairmen and board don't care although they might if they started losing their own fans as well as the away fams

Members online

Latest posts

Back