Show me the deeds

Aberdeen
Hibs
Motherwell
The EURO slots would have changed had the licence been denied on the grounds of overdue payables, ie tax.
Clubs need to take a look at themselves in the mirror when they complain about consistency and level playing fields.
But they took the new blue pound over sporting integrity

Like when they say separate entity, does not apply, when they say company got liquidated not club, does not apply, in both scenarios they never exited with a CVA and were never unincorported, some would say check mate.
surely this cant be DEIDCO's chairman saying this
oh, wait, a newco director as well
you couldnae ....

Watch this Cairnsy and in particular from 19 mins onwards, they like to be better than the next club and watch the club and company incorporate when they sell booze and sash bashes at the edminson.

i always loved that scottish documentary that was on, went into show crowd close up and there was this old guy with his wallies hanging out his mouth while watching the game

Watch this Cairnsy and in particular from 19 mins onwards, they like to be better than the next club and watch the club and company incorporate when they sell booze and sash bashes at the edminson.

Aye that's wit the edminston refurbs awe about getting awe that pub trade on matchday and theyre sickening sashbashes draining every pound out them as much as they can anything to stop them putting they're money in I suppose

Was driving towards bathgate today and there was a butchers apron tied to a bridge fuckin fannies I stay in armadale it's full a orange bastards theyve got flag poles in they're gardens or dangling on wee poles above the windae it's like a fuckin cult I dont see the need to fly the flag the way they do shower a wankers excuse my language by the wayšŸ™

Was driving towards bathgate today and there was a butchers apron tied to a bridge fuckin fannies I stay in armadale it's full a orange bastards theyve got flag poles in they're gardens or dangling on wee poles above the windae it's like a fuckin cult I dont see the need to fly the flag the way they do shower a wankers excuse my language by the wayšŸ™
Is that dennistoun

Will they be the same club when Europe reads the B D O story or will the penny drop. As in we the club that told you we had no debt when you gave us a licence or do they go in as the new club that had to serve a three year exclusion, even though they finished second in 2012 before well...................
what do you think Boab, to them RFC is the never ending story despite any silly legal technicality that gets in the way
if yi canni understand it, fuck it, never happened

Members online

Latest posts

Back