Show me the deeds

Follow follow

"

Virgil Hilts

They should be compelled to clarify why they didn’t wait until the transfer window open re letting £30m+ of players (assets) leave for free.

Right who wants to tell him the players were not bought as assets, the players were employees and moved on under TUPE a breach in their contract occurred.The club they signed for was liquidated, the new owner never bought the club, he bought a bag of shite, a building and IP badges and labels and conned yous for 20 million.

Next

dh1963

"Are they saying the administrators could have raised a further 57 million if they did their job right?

Add that to the massively reduced HMRC liability, it makes me wonder whether the company should ever have been liquidated.

Or have I misunderstood?"

What they are saying is the building's were worth more than punted for. Therefore undervalued, to get Charlie in the door quickly and attempt the switcheroo and pretend like magic the liquidation was only the company and went away.

Add to the employees walking from their contracts under breach, youget the picure now, the whole shooting match was the company/club incorporated and the players were not assets, nor the history, the new owners did not own them, he owned a building.

Cue Donald Findlay.

"It is a different club,' he tells Sportsmail bluntly. 'T

they may play at Ibrox and they may play sometimes in royal blue jerseys.

'But you cannot pass on that which is undefinable. And that is spirit and tradition and all the rest of it.

'To me this is a new Rangers which has to establish its own history and tradition.

But it's not the Rangers I know. To me, genuinely, it is a new entity.'

Corrupt to the core, Craig white wanted his preferred administrators to take control, so he could dump the debts and arise as a “phoenix” company, but her majesty and hector, obviously never got the emailed memos🤣 and the basket of assets were sold on the cheap (5mill) to their founding father Charles green, giving birth to the continuation lie, we all know they NEVER came out of administration (like hearts) and were liquidated, as the right honourable Donald Findlay QC (Former rangers director) one said, “I don’t know who is playing out of ibrox now, but it’s not rangers......
And Alan dewarQC said at Charles greens court case,
The ranges football club does not exist, it is an idea that exists in the “people’s” (sic) minds, a myth of continuity, no-one knows what the rangers football club is , but it has no legal personality, the concept of the rangers institution continuing only exists in the minds of die hard supporters ( and a compliant main stream media)

THATS THE FACTS FROM 2 of Scotland best legal minds, all you hun lurkers ......yir clubs dead......you let it die.......

Corrupt to the core, Craig white wanted his preferred administrators to take control, so he could dump the debts and arise as a “phoenix” company, but her majesty and hector, obviously never got the emailed memos🤣 and the basket of assets were sold on the cheap (5mill) to their founding father Charles green, giving birth to the continuation lie, we all know they NEVER came out of administration (like hearts) and were liquidated, as the right honourable Donald Findlay QC (Former rangers director) one said, “I don’t know who is playing out of ibrox now, but it’s not rangers......
The ranges football club does not exist, it is an idea that exists in the “people’s” (sic) minds, a myth of continuity, no-one knows what the rangers football club is , but it has no legal personality, the concept of the rangers institution continuing only exists in the minds of die hard supporters ( and a compliant main stream media)

THATS THE FACTS FROM 2 of Scotland best legal minds, all you hun lurkers ......yir clubs dead......you let it die.......
Reckon next season is going to get better

Getting better on FF, fucking fartbrains

frazz said:

"No we wouldn't have

But the players would have been sold still at reduced fees etc but sold towards debts outstanding. This would have had a massive impact on any future cva agreement etc that was to be agreed

It would have then had an impact on fact that we could have came out the other side with out being demoted.

It would have still taken time to come out fully but not the 9 years that have been because of the demotion.

The whole b plan was from white and duff and duffer was to negate the bed to pay anything back and make a quick buck for themselves.

The BDO 'plan' would have seen us without a Stadium and Training Ground. It would basically have been a fire sale not an attempt to save the business."

Do these fuckers not understand once you are liquidated the business is gone, it’s not about saving the business or it would have been rescued not liquidated; these morons think it is a going concern. Players and history are also not assetts they are employees, contracted and old owner fucked off they are free in a liquidation, new owner inherits what he is able to buy in a jumble sale, stickers, plates, tables, old logos, building,fridge,bike, anything not owned by others like trophies if in possession.

The whole exercise is fuck us and we sell the assets to get what you fucked us for and you are ended, the stadium would have been valued and sold to the highest bidder, ASDA, Land Development, you name it, the training ground is part owned so actually it is part leased from Sports Scotland and was funded by lottery money.

You are not selling a stadium to exit with a CVA, once a creditor winds you up they have refused the penny in pound offer, they have exercised the right to finish the business and begin the sale to get the most money.
Get used to it you are going to hear a lot of what should have been the real value of the sale of Ibrox and that the buyer conned you to the tune of 20 mill in an IPO which may also be investigated if he claimed it was an IPO with literature claiming to be the same club that was liquidated. Sqeaky bum time, the Scottish Advocate and Government not happy at losing 20 mill to the administrators who fucked it up in the first place.

The more these court cases keep happening the more comes out about what a nest of vipers can do.the more people's backs are pushed against the wall the more they fight so more of what's been hidden will come out.this can only be a good thing the rats will have to run some where let's hope it's to a news paper or tv station who have not been got at by some secret hand shake society who will bury it.I for one can't wait for a free press.you can only hope.

The more these court cases keep happening the more comes out about what a nest of vipers can do.the more people's backs are pushed against the wall the more they fight so more of what's been hidden will come out.this can only be a good thing the rats will have to run some where let's hope it's to a news paper or tv station who have not been got at by some secret hand shake society who will bury it.I for one can't wait for a free press.you can only hope.
Taxpayer been hit with the Advocate generals fuck up with administrators should not sit right with any taxpayer, Murray should be brought to book.

Getting better on FF, fucking fartbrains

frazz said:

"No we wouldn't have

But the players would have been sold still at reduced fees etc but sold towards debts outstanding. This would have had a massive impact on any future cva agreement etc that was to be agreed

It would have then had an impact on fact that we could have came out the other side with out being demoted.

It would have still taken time to come out fully but not the 9 years that have been because of the demotion.

The whole b plan was from white and duff and duffer was to negate the bed to pay anything back and make a quick buck for themselves.

The BDO 'plan' would have seen us without a Stadium and Training Ground. It would basically have been a fire sale not an attempt to save the business."

Do these fuckers not understand once you are liquidated the business is gone, it’s not about saving the business or it would have been rescued not liquidated; these morons think it is a going concern. Players and history are also not assetts they are employees, contracted and old owner fucked off they are free in a liquidation, new owner inherits what he is able to buy in a jumble sale, stickers, plates, tables, old logos, building,fridge,bike, anything not owned by others like trophies if in possession.

The whole exercise is fuck us and we sell the assets to get what you fucked us for and you are ended, the stadium would have been valued and sold to the highest bidder, ASDA, Land Development, you name it, the training ground is part owned so actually it is part leased from Sports Scotland and was funded by lottery money.

You are not selling a stadium to exit with a CVA, once a creditor winds you up they have refused the penny in pound offer, they have exercised the right to finish the business and begin the sale to get the most money.
Get used to it you are going to hear a lot of what should have been the real value of the sale of Ibrox and that the buyer conned you to the tune of 20 mill in an IPO which may also be investigated if he claimed it was an IPO with literature claiming to be the same club that was liquidated. Sqeaky bum time, the Scottish Advocate and Government not happy at losing 20 mill to the administrators who fucked it up in the first place.

Great post boab great song as well hit the bulls eye

They should start shouting 1695 that would cover the 5 ways agreement as well such a slippy slimey deal probably hatched in the dead of night in a dark candled lite room at hampden.thiers probably 100 books that could be written about the shady deals the back slappers the winks the hand shakes that looks like they have six fingers instead of 5.it's not only goats getting fucked it's the decent football fans of scotland that are losing out because these peepul feel that our way is the only way .

One more thing there was no new owner, term used loosely to describe CG's claim to be, he is actually only the buyer of assetts from a sale brought about by a liquidation sale, happens everyday. However, to keep with the narrative he used his bag of assetts to fool the fans of a liquidated club into believing he had resurrected the dead and did this to the tune of 20 million to buy into the gig.

They should start shouting 1695 that would cover the 5 ways agreement as well such a slippy slimey deal probably hatched in the dead of night in a dark candled lite room at hampden.thiers probably 100 books that could be written about the shady deals the back slappers the winks the hand shakes that looks like they have six fingers instead of 5.it's not only goats getting fucked it's the decent football fans of scotland that are losing out because these peepul feel that our way is the only way .
Its called easy money.

Follow follow

"

Virgil Hilts

They should be compelled to clarify why they didn’t wait until the transfer window open re letting £30m+ of players (assets) leave for free.

Right who wants to tell him the players were not bought as assets, the players were employees and moved on under TUPE a breach in their contract occurred.The club they signed for was liquidated, the new owner never bought the club, he bought a bag of shite, a building and IP badges and labels and conned yous for 20 million.

Next

dh1963

"Are they saying the administrators could have raised a further 57 million if they did their job right?

Add that to the massively reduced HMRC liability, it makes me wonder whether the company should ever have been liquidated.

What they are saying is the building's were worth more than punted for. Therefore undervalued, to get Charlie in the door quickly and attempt the switcheroo and pretend like magic the liquidation was only the company and went away.

Add to the employees walking from their contracts under breach, youget the picure now, the whole shooting match was the company/club incorporated and the players were not assets, nor the history, the new owners did not own them, he owned a building.

Cue Donald Findlay.

'But you cannot pass on that which is undefinable. And that is spirit and tradition and all the rest of it.

'To me this is a new Rangers which has to establish its own history and tradition.

Aye they bought for 5.5 million and they revalued at 27 million odds and that filibuster of an accounting term 'negative goodwill' arrived on their balance sheet

'Negative goodwill (NGW) arises on an acquirer's financial statements when the price paid for an acquisition is less than the FAIR (yes FAIR) value of its net tangible assets. Negative goodwill implies a bargain purchase and the acquirer immediately records an extraordinary gain on its income statement.

Sums the reasoning for the lawsuit really

Goodwill eg.
It's Saturday night and you think why leave the ex in the house herself when i get the weans.
Come down with them, ignoring my inability to like you, but it is shitty times. A gesture of goodwill. She turns up and does some cleaning, repaying that goodwill. Then the wean comes in from the shop, seems my card was used to buy the wean a 400 piece lego set for me to do with wean. Goodwill starting to turn slightly negative until she pulls out a bottle of JD and say's, you know i don't drink and the wean's are going to bed in a minute, on you go and i'll get up with them in morning.

Goodwill's a fluid situation in this house

Follow follow

"

Virgil Hilts

Next

dh1963

Cue Donald Findlay.

what i didn't understand at first was WHY with several 'potential' bidders, they took a fraction of the worth of DEIDCO since it had shed all of it's debt.
Deathbed Charlie etc. were the only party in town as far as it went with Duff and Phelps. Thats because of what we later learned through the recordings that Green did a deal with Whyte for his shareholding 'you are Rannnjurs Craig' then he did the Sevco Switcheroo on Craigy which sounds like a line dance.

So what this case is going to expose is the dodgy dealings in buying Deidco's assets and it'll flush out the other interested parties.

One to look forward to, not as much as Ashleys though

Last edited:

Wit do yous think of this malicious prosecution are we assuming it was run by raging huns in fiscal office believing that duff n Phelps were the bad guys n wanted a head on a plate for the hun masses to shout they're bile at or am I way off🤣

Wit do yous think of this malicious prosecution are we assuming it was run by raging huns in fiscal office believing that duff n Phelps were the bad guys n wanted a head on a plate for the hun masses to shout they're bile at or am I way off🤣
They were raging that one of their own brothers didn't get the bargain m8

Members online

Latest posts

Back