Shower a bastards

FFS, this horse has been beaten to the bone
Either please take it private, amongst yourselves, or stop trying to ignite crap, that nobody is interested in, apart from emotional midgets, who seem to want to disrupt the flow of the forums
It's obvious a few members, don't like each others point of view, so rather than have a conversation, or 'debate' it's all name calling, and it deteriorates into what we presently have going on
Can we please move on from this

Thank You for your indulgence
Dill I like you, we've had our chats but I'll be fucked if I'll allow a few extremist mentalists to silence me, I've done nothing other than be moderate and stand against objectionable hatred. If that's not what being Celtic minded really means I agree to differ.

ive been on another wee world with my toys for a while now.

:p:p:p

Is there a Rammy going down?

I cant be bothered reading all the pages before.

Hoopy, why do you think you aren't allowed to have an independent opinion?

ive been on another wee world with my toys for a while now.

:p:p:p

Is there a Rammy going down?

I cant be bothered reading all the pages before.

Hoopy, why do you think you aren't allowed to have an independent opinion?
TET, apparently if you have an independent opinion and don't go along with the noisy minority you are a tory or a cunt, possibly both.

:poop: :poop: nah yer just gettin really tiresome wi' yer bleatin, just admit ye were wrong,makin shit up,then lashing out at everyone/anyone
Wrong about what?
Making up what?
Lashing out at who?
3 simple questions Michael, since you raised them I'd appreciate an answer to each, if that's not too much trouble. Thanks.

Seems quite aggressive right enough.

But what was the opinion that kicked the riot off?
personally

I have no problems with who you vote for or NOT

I choose SNP coz I think they are better option for Scottish people.

I have met some nice Torys

Well good intentioned, I think.

But I would never ever vote for them myself.

A bit like eating bacon. Got stuck in my throat with gristle when I was young and I cant put stuff in my mouth.

Like tory party I just dont like their flavour or texture.

Was probably my childhood that created an aversion to the Torys.

But coz I dont like bacon doesn't mean I care less if someone else eats stuff.

I also have no knowledge of anything you have done that might offend me.

But at end of day I will fight for your right to have an opinion that I find distasteful if you genuinely have your reasons.

thats life

different people different choices

freedom to express yourself and if you have a solid argument then that makes your opinion worth defending.

Back