Shower a bastards

Am not here to take sides ,everyones entitled to there opinion right or wrongly but it falls apart by cryin folk asshole and girfuy if you don't agree and want a rammy take it PM or ignore

If you don't believe in things that are posted put up an argument that proves it wrong or just read and move on

the site has got on well by moding it by ourselves and so far it's worked out well
Kelly you say you're not taking sides but you jump on my retaliating to taunts. I'm sure you may well disagree with my opinions but that's cool.
What isn't cool is that you didn't feel the need to say anything as i was accused of being a "schmuck",told to go fuck myself, arsehole and dickhead but you chose to ignore those and step in now. We're ALL entitled to our opinion and sometimes we disagree but deadner thinks not.
I can tell you this now pal. I'm not gonna be a sheep and follow the flock. If i have an opinion I'll say something and never feel i have to tow the party line.

Kelly you say you're not taking sides but you jump on my retaliating to taunts. I'm sure you may well disagree with my opinions but that's cool.
What isn't cool is that you didn't feel the need to say anything as i was accused of being a "schmuck",told to go fuck myself, arsehole and dickhead but you chose to ignore those and step in now. We're ALL entitled to our opinion and sometimes we disagree but deadner thinks not.
I can tell you this now pal. I'm not gonna be a sheep and follow the flock. If i have an opinion I'll say something and never feel i have to tow the party line.
Toe the party line,surely?

My post wasn't in response to Deadners ,i don't trawl throught last nights posts to see who said what it was to your response to larrys post ,hence the it was uncalled for bit but take either way you want

I'm not gonna be a sheep and follow the flock. ffs everyones becoming a shepherd nowadays ,,,

and haven't a clue what the party line will be ,,,,maybe the night posters can enlighten us all

My post wasn't in response to Deadners ,i don't trawl throught last nights posts to see who said what it was to your response to larrys post ,hence the it was uncalled for bit but take either way you want

I'm not gonna be a sheep and follow the flock. ffs everyones becoming a shepherd nowadays ,,,

and haven't a clue what the party line will be ,,,,maybe the night posters can enlighten us all
Just maybe before you posted you should have realised that there must be previous posts? What i mean by that is you chose to comment before you learned more.
A wee aside.
I hate Tories. I have no time for the SNP. I hope Labour eventually gets it's act together. Hoopy never votes but because he has other opinions he's a bad apple. I have previously stated that this site is shaping up to be Cheerleaders for the SNP. I have no problem who people on here vote for as i believe that like Celtic it's a club like no other. Open to all.
I do have a problem when there is aggressive condemnation of people who have different opinions because that's exactly what seems to happen. If anybody wishes to block me fine.
I don't do running away.
HHπŸ€

Just maybe before you posted you should have realised that there must be previous posts? What i mean by that is you chose to comment before you learned more.
A wee aside.
I hate Tories. I have no time for the SNP. I hope Labour eventually gets it's act together. Hoopy never votes but because he has other opinions he's a bad apple. I have previously stated that this site is shaping up to be Cheerleaders for the SNP. I have no problem who people on here vote for as i believe that like Celtic it's a club like no other. Open to all.
I do have a problem when there is aggressive condemnation of people who have different opinions because that's exactly what seems to happen. If anybody wishes to block me fine.
I don't do running away.
HHπŸ€
A wear real Gucci mate 🀣

Listen ya fuckin muppet! I don't agree with you so if you dont like it ignore me. As for playing the poor relative we've all lost people through cancer but i don't feel the need to declare on this forum.
I've got an opinion and that's what this site is about isn't it. I don't remember signing a declaration that i must agree with anyone so wind yer fuckin neck in.
Morning all 😁
I think the only person lookin like a muppet here is yourself.
We have an interview with the man who was responsible for these atrocities on innocent people and that includes women protesting, who has admitted to doing what has long been suspected in the six counties.
Straight from the horses mouth, and you just tried to be a smart arse, with your nothin to see here remark. A man admitting to "making people sick" and you think you're funny with your snide remarks. Well I have news for ye, I'm on this forum from the start and comedy is not your forte.
If you think making fun of something where a shower of fuckers has deliberately caused cancer, then as I've stated before, you've just exposed your character.
Your bum chum loopy then appears out from under whatever stone he was under, to try and resurrect an argument with a decent man like Michael Duffy. He was obviously on the rag last night.
Speaking of decent people, you then attack Larry with what seems to be common place on here, with the "you've only discovered Celtic two years ago" jibe. It doesn't matter when he fuckin discovered Celtic.
I don't do any other form of social media, that's why I posted that article on here. People need to know the truth. It's a bit ironic that you claim to not follow the herd, when in actual fact that's what you're doing. Believing the shite you're spoon fed from the media, when the real news is being hidden from the people. I thought a Celtic supporter would realise this more than most considering the shite that goes on in Scottish football.
When I look back, maybe I shouldn't have reacted to the bait of you trying to be a smart arse as I now realise your opinion means fuck all to me!

I think the only person lookin like a muppet here is yourself.
We have an interview with the man who was responsible for these atrocities on innocent people and that includes women protesting, who has admitted to doing what has long been suspected in the six counties.
Straight from the horses mouth, and you just tried to be a smart arse, with your nothin to see here remark. A man admitting to "making people sick" and you think you're funny with your snide remarks. Well I have news for ye, I'm on this forum from the start and comedy is not your forte.
If you think making fun of something where a shower of fuckers has deliberately caused cancer, then as I've stated before, you've just exposed your character.
Your bum chum loopy then appears out from under whatever stone he was under, to try and resurrect an argument with a decent man like Michael Duffy. He was obviously on the rag last night.
Speaking of decent people, you then attack Larry with what seems to be common place on here, with the "you've only discovered Celtic two years ago" jibe. It doesn't matter when he fuckin discovered Celtic.
I don't do any other form of social media, that's why I posted that article on here. People need to know the truth. It's a bit ironic that you claim to not follow the herd, when in actual fact that's what you're doing. Believing the shite you're spoon fed from the media, when the real news is being hidden from the people. I thought a Celtic supporter would realise this more than most considering the shite that goes on in Scottish football.
When I look back, maybe I shouldn't have reacted to the bait of you trying to be a smart arse as I now realise your opinion means fuck all to me!
It's a long, long story, D...........but I don't believe in coincidences and it didn't only happen in the 6.

Keep fighting the good fight..........the truth will out!!!

Back