Shower a bastards

Chill out every cunt.... message boards are a brutal place when folk are rounded on....life away from these forums are unknown and the person(s) on the receiving end of the abuse/bullying could have mental health issues particularly in this tough time....you just don't know...so chill the fuck out and bang on some Erasure every cunt 👍👍

It's a long, long story, D...........but I don't believe in coincidences and it didn't only happen in the 6.

Keep fighting the good fight..........the truth will out!!!
It's no coincidence bigman, when the man who was in charge has actually admitted to it. Look at the full interview that boab posted. The fucker goes on to say anyone who put wifi in a school doesn't deserve to walk the face of the earth. This is after the fuckin hypocrite admits to poisoning Catholics and women protesters with radiation without even drawing a breath. Fuckin sickening.

Chill out every cunt.... message boards are a brutal place when folk are rounded on....life away from these forums are unknown and the person(s) on the receiving end of the abuse/bullying could have mental health issues particularly in this tough time....you just don't know...so chill the fuck out and bang on some Erasure every cunt 👍👍

Your just jealous that you dont recieve the special treatment from the members anymore.....ah the good old days when we could go to the pub. Send our kids to school and Docco was a hun 🤣🤣🤣

It's no coincidence bigman, when the man who was in charge has actually admitted to it. Look at the full interview that boab posted. The fucker goes on to say anyone who put wifi in a school doesn't deserve to walk the face of the earth. This is after the fuckin hypocrite admits to poisoning Catholics and women protesters with radiation without even drawing a breath. Fuckin sickening.
An experiment in electronic warfare on a live population.I totally believe that.
The British elite are among the most despicable. Absolutely nothing is beneath them. I have just read a book by Anne Cadwalladr called Lethal Allies about collusion in the six counties. A horror show from start to finish. No one held to account.

Last edited:
Just maybe before you posted you should have realised that there must be previous posts? What i mean by that is you chose to comment before you learned more.
A wee aside.
I hate Tories. I have no time for the SNP. I hope Labour eventually gets it's act together. Hoopy never votes but because he has other opinions he's a bad apple. I have previously stated that this site is shaping up to be Cheerleaders for the SNP. I have no problem who people on here vote for as i believe that like Celtic it's a club like no other. Open to all.
I do have a problem when there is aggressive condemnation of people who have different opinions because that's exactly what seems to happen. If anybody wishes to block me fine.
I don't do running away.
HH🍀

Christ this must be what parenthood looks like

a wee aside

i don't vote

i do give an opinion right or wrong but i accept it

I have previously stated that this site is shaping up to be Cheerleaders for the SNP.

again freedom of choice i don't see it nor do i care , but if you don't care why bring it up

Hoopy i wasn't on the thread when everyone fell out with nor do i give a shit i've enough to worry me and none of it concerns night time gibberings on the noise

I do have a problem when there is aggressive condemnation of people

yep thats' also a two way street

i don't do running away either but that's down to bad diet bald heid and fkd knee's

I think the only person lookin like a muppet here is yourself.
We have an interview with the man who was responsible for these atrocities on innocent people and that includes women protesting, who has admitted to doing what has long been suspected in the six counties.
Straight from the horses mouth, and you just tried to be a smart arse, with your nothin to see here remark. A man admitting to "making people sick" and you think you're funny with your snide remarks. Well I have news for ye, I'm on this forum from the start and comedy is not your forte.
If you think making fun of something where a shower of fuckers has deliberately caused cancer, then as I've stated before, you've just exposed your character.
Your bum chum loopy then appears out from under whatever stone he was under, to try and resurrect an argument with a decent man like Michael Duffy. He was obviously on the rag last night.
Speaking of decent people, you then attack Larry with what seems to be common place on here, with the "you've only discovered Celtic two years ago" jibe. It doesn't matter when he fuckin discovered Celtic.
I don't do any other form of social media, that's why I posted that article on here. People need to know the truth. It's a bit ironic that you claim to not follow the herd, when in actual fact that's what you're doing. Believing the shite you're spoon fed from the media, when the real news is being hidden from the people. I thought a Celtic supporter would realise this more than most considering the shite that goes on in Scottish football.
When I look back, maybe I shouldn't have reacted to the bait of you trying to be a smart arse as I now realise your opinion means fuck all to me!
👏👏👏👏👏

Christ this must be what parenthood looks like

a wee aside

i don't vote

i do give an opinion right or wrong but i accept it

I have previously stated that this site is shaping up to be Cheerleaders for the SNP.

again freedom of choice i don't see it nor do i care , but if you don't care why bring it up

Hoopy i wasn't on the thread when everyone fell out with nor do i give a shit i've enough to worry me and none of it concerns night time gibberings on the noise

I do have a problem when there is aggressive condemnation of people

yep thats' also a two way street

i don't do running away either but that's down to bad diet bald heid and fkd knee's

I was on the Noise last night and it was perfectly obvious that drink had been taken but sometimes people are the same arseholes without it.

Back