Shved to karpaty lviv on loan?

Winter

Reading they want him back for a season. Personally I believe that it's too early to ship him back out on loan and if we do I'd rather it was in the uk not back there again. The bhoys had 1 season of setting in and weve seen it many times before players( some young ones esp) struggle with the change of culture and standard etc. I believe in shved and bayo and think sending him to the Ukrainian league again isnt the answer. Knowing how much success weve had sending out ajer and christie, I wouldnt be against sending him to Aberdeen where he will still be expected to perform to a high standard. Sending him back to lviv is the wrong message to send out imo. Get him used to playing week in week out Aberdeen would give him that. He could sweeten the alleged McKenna deal by giving them shved for a season. It's not easy to break into our matchday squad but I think he will at some point , just needs his confidence built up like ajer HH

Reading they want him back for a season. Personally I believe that it's too early to ship him back out on loan and if we do I'd rather it was in the uk not back there again. The bhoys had 1 season of setting in and weve seen it many times before players( some young ones esp) struggle with the change of culture and standard etc. I believe in shved and bayo and think sending him to the Ukrainian league again isnt the answer. Knowing how much success weve had sending out ajer and christie, I wouldnt be against sending him to Aberdeen where he will still be expected to perform to a high standard. Sending him back to lviv is the wrong message to send out imo. Get him used to playing week in week out Aberdeen would give him that. He could sweeten the alleged McKenna deal by giving them shved for a season. It's not easy to break into our matchday squad but I think he will at some point , just needs his confidence built up like ajer HH
I agree. If he returns to Iviv then when have given up on him. Aberdeen would be a good shout if we are indeed hell-bent on buying McKenna.

I think this boy can be a real asset for us bit disappointed hes no had a chance I was hoping he wid come into first team this season coming awe this talk of Robert's coming back wen we have a guy on our books is stupid we need to see if he can hold down a place him n jamesy on the wings wid be great

Loaning players to other SPL teams should be one of the benefits of our massive squad. The Zombies, for example, can't do it because they barely have 11 decent players.

Players like Shved, Bayo, Connell, Welsh, Henderson, Afolabi and Church would probably improve a lot of teams and strengthen the league. I don't think they'll see much first time action at Celtic Park this season.

Listening to Snide and the debate is about the colt nonesense, both Hugh and first caller are in agreement and have stated this is a positive move by Sevco, the guy states any idea were the games will be played Hugh, the commentator and Hugh claim that they have not went this far yet on the proposal, interestingas on Saturday the claim was made that Cappielow would be the venue for a home stadium, so neither Hugh and the commentator have gave a flying fuck about the reading into it and both have dived in to keep the huns story relevant.

Would not be interested in going to watch Celtic colts v lower division teams in mickey mouse tournaments at shit venues in the middle of winter. Besides this proposal has no chance if you consider the chance of some of the lower clubs getting their own business up and running without trying to cater for another club using their stadium.

This story has nothing to do with Celtic, Celtic merely nodded their head that it could possily be a good idea, and now we have a story about the huns and Scottish Football been saved and the old firm monicker been attributed, again a load of shite. Keevins also giving a snarky wee whats in it for them Celtic, FYA Keevins Celtic were not involved in this bag of shite, a nod is not a plan.

Most top Spanish teams run a colts team in the lower divisions, so I'd assume they must see it as beneficial to youth development.
My concern would be the standard of senior player our colts would face would probably hinder their development, as self preservation would take precedence over self improvement!!!

I think in the right team and atmosphere and an increase in wages, moral and new way of training can sometimes bring out the best in the diamond in the rough.
Tbf to McKenna (as the Celtic star implied) he was coming back from injury , rusty and not up to speed into an Aberdeen side bereft of confidence or consistency, which left him often exposed . like you I'm of the impression that surrounded by the quality that is our squad I could see him thrive in the Celtic environment HH

Watched him a few times n thought never good enough for us.Hes had a few stinkers against the monkeys in the last couple of seasons ,fat fredo ripping the hole out him no thanks.
This signing should it go through, and this looks more likely now given current circumstances, was always going to divide opinion amongst us. That said the club have scouted him for a long time and made 3 bids (celtic star), I'll defer to their judgement and this would definitely fall into the risk averse strategy we are supposedly employing at present. We dont need much but as ever we do need defenders , outside of Celtic not many attackers trouble a fit McKenna domestically.

This signing should it go through, and this looks more likely now given current circumstances, was always going to divide opinion amongst us. That said the club have scouted him for a long time and made 3 bids (celtic star), I'll defer to their judgement and this would definitely fall into the risk averse strategy we are supposedly employing at present. We dont need much but as ever we do need defenders , outside of Celtic not many attackers trouble a fit McKenna domestically.
Aberdeen have said they have lost 9million due to the virus, if we can get him for a couple million then fair enough but never the money they were talkn about recently. As always if he does sign he will get my backing as he will b in the hoops but honestly think we should go for better.

outside of Celtic not many attackers trouble a fit McKenna domestically.

International football has shown him up as a cart-horse who is slow of thought. He'd be out of his depth in Europe. I mean, some of our other defenders have made howlers but to sign someone knowing they're almost certain to get shown up seems crazy. I always thought Boyata looked like a dud in Europe, though the Rat couldn't see it. McKenna seems like a Rat-type signing - he couldn't pick a decent defender if his next spraytan depended on it.

Honestly think the writing is on the wall with Shved and he's being shipped off on loan before being shipped out permanently. He didn't get a sniff even when we were short out there. Think there's an issue with him, don't know whether it's attitude, a language barrier or whit but unfortunately I think it'll be a case of what could've been with him.

As for McKenna......nah no for me! I'd sooner see Bitton given a run at CB than part with a coin for McKenna.

Just out of interest wtf happened to the 2 American bhoys? Are they ever coming back?

Back