Shved to karpaty lviv on loan?

Listening to Snide and the debate is about the colt nonesense, both Hugh and first caller are in agreement and have stated this is a positive move by Sevco, the guy states any idea were the games will be played Hugh, the commentator and Hugh claim that they have not went this far yet on the proposal, interestingas on Saturday the claim was made that Cappielow would be the venue for a home stadium, so neither Hugh and the commentator have gave a flying fuck about the reading into it and both have dived in to keep the huns story relevant.

Would not be interested in going to watch Celtic colts v lower division teams in mickey mouse tournaments at shit venues in the middle of winter. Besides this proposal has no chance if you consider the chance of some of the lower clubs getting their own business up and running without trying to cater for another club using their stadium.

This story has nothing to do with Celtic, Celtic merely nodded their head that it could possily be a good idea, and now we have a story about the huns and Scottish Football been saved and the old firm monicker been attributed, again a load of shite. Keevins also giving a snarky wee whats in it for them Celtic, FYA Keevins Celtic were not involved in this bag of shite, a nod is not a plan.
that's a bit harsh on the colt team personally I wid like to see karamoke dembele and the rest of our young team playing the lesser teams to hone their game more playing experienced guys at any level thats vital I'm all for it

International football has shown him up as a cart-horse who is slow of thought. He'd be out of his depth in Europe. I mean, some of our other defenders have made howlers but to sign someone knowing they're almost certain to get shown up seems crazy. I always thought Boyata looked like a dud in Europe, though the Rat couldn't see it. McKenna seems like a Rat-type signing - he couldn't pick a decent defender if his next spraytan depended on it.
He was definitely shown up v Belgium though he was far from the only one and returning from injury at the time , I didn't think he should have been in the squad never mind the team for that game

that's a bit harsh on the colt team personally I wid like to see karamoke dembele and the rest of our young team playing the lesser teams to hone their game more playing experienced guys at any level thats vital I'm all for it
Same here , it could only be good for the colts to play against experienced players and teams albeit of lower quality. Young karamoko, church and others would no doubt benefit from these games

Back