Sign him??

Lubos left peg

With Calmac injured and the new bhoys not up to speed with scottish football....yet, we don't seem to have a ready made replacement for the captian.

Wanyama has just become a free agent.

6 month contract with the possibility of an extension maybe???
He know the league. He understands what it takes to play in the hoops and he's a similar player to calmac.

With Calmac injured and the new bhoys not up to speed with scottish football....yet, we don't seem to have a ready made replacement for the captian.

He know the league. He understands what it takes to play in the hoops and he's a similar player to calmac.
10 years younger, then deffo. Not now I'm afraid. What's happened to Guchi ????.

Na....not many come back and do the business
I'd give him a shot, for the rest of the season, if CalMac's injury is as bad as we've been led to believe
He's 5 years younger than McCarthy and has been playing regularly, he's a fit Bhoy, and knows (loves) the club, so what have we got to lose ?
We've thrown money away on lesser players, and we know what he brings to the team

HH

See you you annoy me..big diddy

McGregor, even with his current injury, is fitter than Wanyama. We have 7 central midfielders outwith McGregor, 6 of them are full internationals (& O'Riley is a current U21 international), its time to start using them. Abildgaard needs to start on Tuesday with O'Riley & Hatate. Ideguchi needs to get back into the squad along with Mooy,Turnbull and McCarthy as back up. The manager needs to adapt to suit the players available.
(PS Taylor was a central midfielder at Killie, with Bernabei's performance at LB yesterday GT is another option in midfield;))

Last edited:
McGregor, even with his current injury, is fitter than Wanyama. We have 7 central midfielders outwith McGregor, 6 of them are full internationals (& O'Riley is a current U21 international), its time to start using them. Abildgaard needs to start on Tuesday with O'Riley & Hatate. Ideguchi needs to get back into the squad along with Mooy,Turnbull and McCarthy as back up. The manager needs to adapt to suit the players available.
(PS Taylor was a central midfielder at Killie, with Bernabei's performance at LB yesterday GT is another option in midfield;))
I would not have a problem with starting with Taylor in midfield away to Real Madrid. In fact I would double up Juranovic & Ralston on one side and Bernabei & Taylor on the left, with Hatate & Abildgaard in midfield, and Kyogo & Giakoumakis up front in a 4-4-2. Although it may seem defensive, this formation provides us with a lot of attacking width but also protects our defence against an incredible attack.

Of course, it will never happen, but personally I think it is more prudent but still offers a good quick counter attacking option.

He did OK with Montreal CF but I think it would be a hard pass. He had his day with the Hoops, and good luck to him in the future.
has he not been playing in the retirement home that is the USA soccer league
The retirement home for old geezers like Lewis Morgan and Patryk Klimala, you mean?

Say what you will about MLS in North America, but at least the officiating is decent and doesn't make the league look like a laughingstock in the eyes of the world. Pity the SPFL can't honestly say the same.

Back