Simply cannot be taken seriously.

Weedocbhoy60

The debate about the SPL 's best player has taken a farcical turn and exposed Kris Boyd for the anti-Celtic-pie-munchin-moron that he is.
After Scott Allan declared Jota the best player in Scotland, Boyd countered with "NO it's Morelos".
The Buffaloon 's ten minutes on the park followed by a straight red shower how stoopid Boyd really is.
The man SIMPLY CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. So bhoys and ghirls is he the worst pundit ever to hold a microphone ????
I'm sure HK will get a few votes too.

He is a dyed in the wool fan who made the dream and played for his club, unfortunately, what comes with that territory is hatred, bigotry and racism.
Boyd is incapable of doing his job objectively and professionally due to having been indoctrinated in the ways since a bairn.
This just makes him look plain stupid when he refuses to even acknowledge what is obvious to everyone else because of his bias.
He brings the fan on the street mentality to the studio, and he’s either too stupid to recognise that or he doesn’t give a fuck, personally I think it’s the second option, and he knows his employers are on board too hence he just carries on like the buffoon he is.
I can’t say whether he’s the worst but he’s certainly an annoying sneering cunt.

He is a dyed in the wool fan who made the dream and played for his club, unfortunately, what comes with that territory is hatred, bigotry and racism.
Boyd is incapable of doing his job objectively and professionally due to having been indoctrinated in the ways since a bairn.
This just makes him look plain stupid when he refuses to even acknowledge what is obvious to everyone else because of his bias.
He brings the fan on the street mentality to the studio, and he’s either too stupid to recognise that or he doesn’t give a fuck, personally I think it’s the second option, and he knows his employers are on board too hence he just carries on like the buffoon he is.
I can’t say whether he’s the worst but he’s certainly an annoying sneering cunt.
and McCoist....2 of a kind......

The debate about the SPL 's best player has taken a farcical turn and exposed Kris Boyd for the anti-Celtic-pie-munchin-moron that he is.
After Scott Allan declared Jota the best player in Scotland, Boyd countered with "NO it's Morelos".
The Buffaloon 's ten minutes on the park followed by a straight red shower how stoopid Boyd really is.
The man SIMPLY CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. So bhoys and ghirls is he the worst pundit ever to hold a microphone ????
I'm sure HK will get a few votes too.
He's never been the best player in the league his full time here hes not a very polished striker its all scuffs that prick boyd couldnae even be impartial enuf to give a proper opinion on the game guys a fanny who shud never be a pundit 🤬one thing I like is seeing the realisation that his teams pure pish and the euro run covered a hell of a lot of cracks in the huns game been saying since last season they're the most boring hun team I've ever seen gio's a shitebag and now huns are realising that the so called fat aussie no mark is actually the better manager and now there's no euro run to hide the truth it's fuckin great 🥳HH

He's never been the best player in the league his full time here hes not a very polished striker its all scuffs that prick boyd couldnae even be impartial enuf to give a proper opinion on the game guys a fanny who shud never be a pundit 🤬one thing I like is seeing the realisation that his teams pure pish and the euro run covered a hell of a lot of cracks in the huns game been saying since last season they're the most boring hun team I've ever seen gio's a shitebag and now huns are realising that the so called fat aussie no mark is actually the better manager and now there's no euro run to hide the truth it's fuckin great 🥳HH
Dead on CB79, they are fuckin chronic. Europa cup saved their season, Domestic form away from home is appalling! Van bucklehorse will be hunted by Christmas. Happy days!😂

Back