Simply cannot be taken seriously.

Me. I blame the Killie pies. He has been so exposed to them that it has turned his brain to lard and gravy. Either that, or he is sucking up to Morelos, in an attempt to get close to his stash of burritos and tacos. But no go Jose. ๐Ÿฅง ๐ŸŒฏ ๐ŸŒฎ

Last edited:
The debate about the SPL 's best player has taken a farcical turn and exposed Kris Boyd for the anti-Celtic-pie-munchin-moron that he is.
After Scott Allan declared Jota the best player in Scotland, Boyd countered with "NO it's Morelos".
The Buffaloon 's ten minutes on the park followed by a straight red shower how stoopid Boyd really is.
The man SIMPLY CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. So bhoys and ghirls is he the worst pundit ever to hold a microphone ????
I'm sure HK will get a few votes too.
Heโ€™s a dirty pie eating motherfucking orange bastard who slept with a pundit and not a very good one probably Andy Walker

Fuck me! ...just thought I wid checkout mhanky mhanky, latest rumours kamara to Nice...some joker said 20m!...Does anyone know how to get Red wine out of a white Skye terrier,'s coat? ..fuckin howling here!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
pour fizzy white wine on it and mop up wi kitchen roll, I saw it somewhere once never tried it though, heartbreaking enough losing one glass without pouring out another

Boyds biggest problem has always been for all the goals he scored, he couldn't score against us, hes has a forest of chips on both shoulders about that and it annoys the fuck out of him. He can never change it. He cannot even slag any of his teams players ,past or present, because he knows its a fact. His biggest fear is they will put it on his gravestone, here lies Kris Boyd, couldney score against the Celtic, deal with that you fat fucking imbecile.

As for moreloss, how fucking raging would we be if one of our players got sent off when we were 2-1 up away and already a man (debatable scouse prick) down and he comes on and gets sent off, AND THEN, fucking laughs about it as he's walking.
Thats the mentality of their team, they think its alright to elbow opposition, or blatently lash out as in Lundtrums case when a player has left you for dead with his pace, 9 time out of ten they get away with it in Scotland, but when they don't, the fucking look on their faces is is fucking worth it.
The pressure was off Gollum today because it was at Easter Road, no way would he have done that at Ibrox lets hope VAR takes more pressure off (refs)and we get more decisions that no longer favours them because they feel entitled.

As for moreloss, how fucking raging would we be if one of our players got sent off when we were 2-1 up away and already a man (debatable scouse prick) down and he comes on and gets sent off, AND THEN, fucking laughs about it as he's walking.
Thats the mentality of their team, they think its alright to elbow opposition, or blatently lash out as in Lundtrums case when a player has left you for dead with his pace, 9 time out of ten they get away with it in Scotland, but when they don't, the fucking look on their faces is is fucking worth it.
The pressure was off Gollum today because it was at Easter Road, no way would he have done that at Ibrox lets hope VAR takes more pressure off (refs)and we get more decisions that no longer favours them because they feel entitled.
Actually think that the EL donkeyo situation is hilarious myself brim.
A useless fuck of a player the scum were hoping to offload for brewsters millions all summer yet kept hold of the prick for the CL qualifiers in case they needed him.
Spectacular own goal by the scum as EL donkeyo has clearly chucked it now.
Can't be bothered to get fit still, and getting himself intentionally sent off must be given his orange midget of a boss a lovely headache now.
Unavailable now until the window closes, and couldn't give 2 fucks either, and all the thick zombie Hun hoards adoring the ample sized fat fuck also๐Ÿ˜‚
And the thickest prick of the lot another fat fuck in boyd thinking that the EL donkeyo pile of shite is the best player in Scotland still๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my sides are killing me from laughing at the scum

Members online

Latest posts

Back