Sinclair On The Left For Cup Final

As much as Sinclair tried today, almost nothing came off for him, it's frustrating watching someone who is off form and he's been off it for a while now, same goes for Tolijan today, the brightest points today were the youngsters, Ralston was out of sorts but the rest were brilliant, hope to see some in the squad at the dump next week.

I feel sorry for young Ralston. He has a good attitude but he’s nowhere near good enough. His passing is woeful and he still gets caught awol. The others did really well. All need to bulk up but the talents there.

Wee Karaoke will be a star but I hope he takes a stretch too.

apparently,Boyata's got more dirt on the snake oil guy!

Michael that’s done. We move on.
Burke was awful, Sincy was awful and Ralston rarely passed the ball down the wing successfully. Cracking debut from Dembele and Mikey at last proved his worth. Just don't get me started on Toejam.

Didn't Kilmarnock do well against the wee deady club?

Burke was way beyond awful. A 16 year old wean showed more fight and ability. Ta Ta son.

I haven't been impressed with Sinclair's performances in the big games since the turn of the year (and he was more miss than hit in the months before that). I'm sorry, but on Sunday he was chosen to be our captain on trophy day, with his own daughter as mascot and still didn't feel inspired enough to perform against a mainly second string poor opposition - if you're not motivated by that occasion then what the hell gets you going? His biggest contribution was to stop Dembele from taking the free kick outside the box - the whole stadium was buzzing in anticipation and the boost to the youngster (and all of us fans too) this would have provided if the 16 year old had converted the chance would have been incredible. Instead Sincy overuled Karakmoko and sclaffed his own "effort" into the wall - very disappointing!

I haven't been impressed with Sinclair's performances in the big games since the turn of the year (and he was more miss than hit in the months before that). I'm sorry, but on Sunday he was chosen to be our captain on trophy day, with his own daughter as mascot and still didn't feel inspired enough to perform against a mainly second string poor opposition - if you're not motivated by that occasion then what the hell gets you going? His biggest contribution was to stop Dembele from taking the free kick outside the box - the whole stadium was buzzing in anticipation and the boost to the youngster (and all of us fans too) this would have provided if the 16 year old had converted the chance would have been incredible. Instead Sincy overuled Karakmoko and sclaffed his own "effort" into the wall - very disappointing!

Agree glory hunting rather than team spirit which could be swallowed if he was putting in performances left right n centre but he isn’t. He hasn’t. He needs to board the train south and stay out of scotland.

I thin both are likely starters. With Hayes maybe stealing it from Sinclair. But have feeling Hayes will be super sub.

But whoever gets nod will be my man to start.

hh
I think Hayes has been great at LB If there is any doubt abt KT I would play Hayes I think Sinclair might get the nod. Just watched his press conference and he came over quite humble.

The only thing he is good for is dragging players but he has long since been ineffective at that.

Bet you a pound to a penny there’s more goals in all the kids and more fight n skill than Sinclair has given.

Tata channel for him and a few others if the big man upstairs is listening to my prayers.
Sinclair has scored 17 goals this season he scores goals by being in the position to do so. He has scored goals in big games when he's on it he's very good. He's got 8 medals since he signed and going for a historic treble. He can lack in confidence like any winger. He's seldom injured and a total professional he brings young players on. He can drift out of games but Celtic can struggle to score. Have a look at his media conference today the guy is quite humble. IMHO I would start him

Sinclair has scored 17 goals this season he scores goals by being in the position to do so. He has scored goals in big games when he's on it he's very good. He's got 8 medals since he signed and going for a historic treble. He can lack in confidence like any winger. He's seldom injured and a total professional he brings young players on. He can drift out of games but Celtic can struggle to score. Have a look at his media conference today the guy is quite humble. IMHO I would start him

Yeah and he still can’t take a player on. ?

Imo i would get him to England, quickly ?

You of course are entitled to yours ?

PS most people that are murderers have been spoken of being nice or humble by someone. Doesn’t take away the fact they are still murderers if ye catch my drift.

No time for sentiment in business.

If he was a legend obviously i’d be more torn.

He gave us ONE great season.

And been shoved off the ball ever since.

Hey its only my opinion. ?

PS most people that are murderers have been spoken of being nice or humble by someone. Doesn’t take away the fact they are still murderers if ye catch my drift.

No time for sentiment in business.

If he was a legend obviously i’d be more torn.

He gave us ONE great season.

And been shoved off the ball ever since.

Hey its only my opinion. ?

Since that first season his good performances have been sporadic and any manager that plays him should be ready to hook him if he's playing his usual predictable stuff.

Sinclair has scored 17 goals this season he scores goals by being in the position to do so. He has scored goals in big games when he's on it he's very good
Wilma, I agree Sinclair is a lovely guy, who really understands 'playing for Celtic' and who has scored some important goals for us in the past. But as I've stated previously, the stats are skewed due to early season games and matches against the bottom 6 teams. Since Boxing Day he his stats against top 6 SPL teams + Valencia (he was only picked for 1 game) are truly awful. He has started 10 games (subbed off in 6) and come on in 5 games. In a total playing time of ~820 minutes (getting towards nearly 14 hours), he has scored zero goals and contributed zero assists. For a senior player on one of the highest wages, that is absolutely terrible. These are the games we need our top experienced players to step up in, not go hiding in. I would be delighted if he proves me wrong and batters Hearts with a hat-trick, but at the moment I believe there are others players more deserving of a start than him based on current form and contribution to the team performance.

Wilma, I agree Sinclair is a lovely guy, who really understands 'playing for Celtic' and who has scored some important goals for us in the past. But as I've stated previously, the stats are skewed due to early season games and matches against the bottom 6 teams. Since Boxing Day he his stats against top 6 SPL teams + Valencia (he was only picked for 1 game) are truly awful. He has started 10 games (subbed off in 6) and come on in 5 games. In a total playing time of ~820 minutes (getting towards nearly 14 hours), he has scored zero goals and contributed zero assists. For a senior player on one of the highest wages, that is absolutely terrible. These are the games we need our top experienced players to step up in, not go hiding in. I would be delighted if he proves me wrong and batters Hearts with a hat-trick, but at the moment I believe there are others players more deserving of a start than him based on current form and contribution to the team performance.
I agree he can be better but he does score goals and important goals when as a team Celtic struggle to score. If he plays on Sat and does nothing but score 1 goal to win the treble then I will be delighted. He was outstanding in his first year. How many players this year have been below par. I suggest the majority. How many games have we beat teams by 4 or more goals? which suggests we are playing below par nevertheless we are on track for a historical treble and if Sinclair does get picked for Sat then I've got a we feeling he will score.

Back