"Sir"

Lubos left peg

Arrogant, entitled, self-important arsehole. Came from money but lied about growing up in poverty, has lived a life of luxury yet preaches to people worse off on how they should live their lives. Sits in a car driven by computers round and round a track in one of the most boring sports on earth yet is lauded as some sort of sports superstar. Its as much a sport as fecking darts and I reckon darts players have to train harder.....lets make him a sir....that will make him a better human being.

Step forward Lewis Hamilton....wanker.

Last edited:
A bit harsh there Lubo, some of us like Darts. Agree about the rest of your post though 🎯😂

I actually like darts to...not sure it should be classed as a sport though, although there is a lot more effort put into throwing darts than being a formula 1 driver. F1 drivers could probably get as pissed as a darts player and it would make no difference to the result. What has Hamilton actually done for society, to recieve a knighthood?? Got disgustingly rich?? Is that what it takes. In times where there are men and woman sitting in freezing cold buildings handing food to people who can't feed their children. Giving their free time and the very little they have to look after the worse off in society, who get little to no recognition.

The problem i have with this knighthood, other than him being a tax dodging, self obsessed, lying little arsehole, is where's the sporting achievement?
Give the fucking car the knighthood its unbeatable!
George Russell, a chap who's never scored a point in F1, jumped into it a few weeks ago when Sir Prick had covid and even though Mercedes put the wrong tires on the bloody thing only a last minute puncture stopped him winning in it.

In the midst of a pandemic. We have seen proper heros emerge, from nurses to doctors to normal people who have given more than they have, its a disgrace that the upper class and rich think its OK to give themselves and their mates a wee pat on the back for fuck all. Honour the real heros. Not Lewis bastarding Hamilton and Craig fucking David!!!

In the midst of a pandemic. We have seen proper heros emerge, from nurses to doctors to normal people who have given more than they have, its a disgrace that the upper class and rich think its OK to give themselves and their mates a wee pat on the back for fuck all. Honour the real heros. Not Lewis bastarding Hamilton and Craig fucking David!!!
Take it you wouldn't bow to him Lubos if you ever had the misfortune of bumping into him

A bit harsh there Lubo, some of us like Darts. Agree about the rest of your post though 🎯😂
Ohhh the darts, love it
Bubbling up nicely fir latter stages
Xmas tv sorted for me
You can keep the festive shite
I’m debating staying sober for the game so I can watch it that night
But watching an old firm game alone 🙄
That’s a new one
Oh wait I got the weans an elf fir xmas
Sorry lubo

Ohhh the darts, love it
Bubbling up nicely fir latter stages
Xmas tv sorted for me
You can keep the festive shite
I’m debating staying sober for the game so I can watch it that night
But watching an old firm game alone 🙄
That’s a new one
Oh wait I got the weans an elf fir xmas
Sorry lubo

You watching the football with the ghost of Christmas past?? Old firm hasn't been played since the death of the scum in 2012 🤣🤣🤣

I suppose the good thing about being an F1 fan is you just need to watch the race to the 1st corner. The position the cars leave that corner is pretty much how the race will finish. You can go to the shops. Do a bit of house work....fit a couple of doors or hammer a few pieces of wood together. Then come back for the 🏁 , knowing you've not missed anything....

I suppose the good thing about being an F1 fan is you just need to watch the race to the 1st corner. The position the cars leave that corner is pretty much how the race will finish. You can go to the shops. Do a bit of house work....fit a couple of doors or hammer a few pieces of wood together. Then come back for the 🏁 , knowing you've not missed anything....
It used to be fantastic, Prost v Senna years was as good as it got, watching fat Nigel try to convince himself that he was as good as them was always amusing.
Prost, Piquet and Lauda had some amazing battles in the early 80s.
Schumacher v Hakkinen was also good.
Its a fucking joke now sadly.

It used to be fantastic, Prost v Senna years was as good as it got, watching fat Nigel try to convince himself that he was as good as them was always amusing.
Prost, Piquet and Lauda had some amazing battles in the early 80s.
Schumacher v Hakkinen was also good.
Its a fucking joke now sadly.

I've never been a fan but the movies and documentaries I've watched about the old races and racers showed there used to be a bit of skill to it. Now I think the drivers are there just for show. The cars could be remote controlled round the tracks with all the tech in them.

You know what I hate about knighthoods and the whole honours system......it exists!

Servile cap doffing simpletons idiotically creaming their union jack y-fronts at the prospect of being gifted a lump of metal and a meaningless lofty title by a government of toff gangsters and the scrounging elitist head of a reviled and long dead empire!

They can ram their 'knighthoods and honours' up their fucking hoops!

Back