"Sir"

I don't for one minute imagine people like Hamilton, Messi, Ronaldo, etc, study tax laws to find these loopholes. They pay highly qualified accountants to advise them. The problem is the system and governments who allow these loopholes to continue, even when it becomes apparent that it is being taken advantafe of - often because their super-rich, tax avoiding donors benefit most from them. If everyone paid their fair share then the vast majority of us would pay less. Although what they are doing is not illegal IMO it is immoral, not that I think any of them will lose a wink of sleep caring what people like me think of them.
The thing is there are no such thing as loopholes its just avoidance until detected. A loophole cannot exist, there is only either no law against something or avoiding doing something until caught.

Arrogant, entitled, self-important arsehole. Came from money but lied about growing up in poverty, has lived a life of luxury yet preaches to people worse off on how they should live their lives. Sits in a car driven by computers round and round a track in one of the most boring sports on earth yet is lauded as some sort of sports superstar. Its as much a sport as fecking darts and I reckon darts players have to train harder.....lets make him a sir....that will make him a better human being.

Step forward Lewis Hamilton....wanker.
As much as I love f1 and like lewis Hamilton for his achievements I agree 100% that these honours are still being gifted to the wrong people. Especially after the year weve just had those posh gongs should've gone to the NHS staff , care home workers , the average Joe's and Jane's who served us in the shops and supermarkets the whole way whilst putting themselves at risk so that we could eat, drink and smoke. Firefighters, emergency 1st responders etc , the people who kept the country running and still are during lockdowns. The reality is most couldn't care less about them, and wouldnt want them for 'just doing my job ' Ricky Gervais what a plonker saying stick it up your arse and he wasnt even nominated oops , vanity and nothing more , about time the honours list was scrapped and subbed for wage increases for those in jobs like those I mentioned grrr rant over 🤬

Arrogant, entitled, self-important arsehole. Came from money but lied about growing up in poverty, has lived a life of luxury yet preaches to people worse off on how they should live their lives. Sits in a car driven by computers round and round a track in one of the most boring sports on earth yet is lauded as some sort of sports superstar. Its as much a sport as fecking darts and I reckon darts players have to train harder.....lets make him a sir....that will make him a better human being.

Hate the cunt nobody in F1 came fay a fuckin scheme and hes only gettin the knighthood cause hes black and no am not a fuckin racist that how it is down there theres a Stephen Lawrence day his maw got a dame hood why no kris Donald day or a dame hood for his wee maw???

Hes just another in a long list of BS merchants
Anyone who recognizes let alone accepts a supposed honor from a mafia family is a low life.

it is an elitist game the rich play💷💷💷💷💶💶💶💶💵💵💵💵💵.as for a Knighthood mmm.

Back