Sky Sports man claims AC Milan are preparing bumper offer for Celtic’s Kris Ajer

AC Milan ‘supposed’ to be interested in signing Ajer.
Juillen supposed to be carrying an injury.
Just imagine one of them gets transferred and the other is out injured. Then we are left with 1 centre back.
We’ve got right backs who come in and out the team.
We’ve got 3 centre backs, at the moment 1 is injured, 1 could get transferred.
Plus we only have 1 left back, who I have backed up till now, but having my doubts.
Yet Neil Lennon is happy with his squad.
Then Dermot Desmond says this team is better than the team that got to Seville in 2003. This team is struggling to qualify for a place in year this year.

He does, Shammy, and he has all the weapons in the armoury, but these young lads have to stop playing FIFA and believing their ratings.

He has an opportunity at Celtic to develop and grow. If he goes to Italy or England, then he's back in the stiffs like Benkovic at Leicester.

Good analogy!

But it’s usually all about the money...

they love the way he brings the ball out of defense, if he stays he will certainly get better, if he goes we will certainly have more money in the bank to accrue interest over the season or at least until January if we become desperate for a replacement and only if the support is on PL,s back. my preference, he stays.

Never heard of the two Milan CBS one a 20 year old Italian the other captains Denmark ,maybe they want 2 vikings at the back.He might get a game there but Milan are a shambles these days.

AC Milan ‘supposed’ to be interested in signing Ajer.
Juillen supposed to be carrying an injury.
Just imagine one of them gets transferred and the other is out injured. Then we are left with 1 centre back.
We’ve got right backs who come in and out the team.
We’ve got 3 centre backs, at the moment 1 is injured, 1 could get transferred.
Plus we only have 1 left back, who I have backed up till now, but having my doubts.
Yet Neil Lennon is happy with his squad.
Then Dermot Desmond says this team is better than the team that got to Seville in 2003. This team is struggling to qualify for a place in year this year.
Don't forget we got Bitton and Welsh plus el ham as an emergency so not an area to worry about as I would also expect a replacement to be bought in

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back