Sky Sports man claims AC Milan are preparing bumper offer for Celtic’s Kris Ajer

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Sky Sports man claims AC Milan are preparing bumper offer for Celtic’s Kris Ajer...

We will accept £15m for Ajer. I hope we build in add ons for appearances, etc, and a decent sell on % too. Then spend it wisely.

Sky Sports man claims AC Milan are preparing bumper offer for Celtic’s Kris Ajer...

Could be a good bit of business for us as long as the replacement is already lined up. Have been a fan of ajer but also think we can get better.

I think he is good and can go to a decent level, but it is a good deal for us at this moment as I think he wants to move on. Good luck and you will always be welcome at Paradise.
It can and only will be if a proven replacement is in line to be able to step straight into the team and have the ability to play on the left of a 3, plus left back and left wing back and left wing could be considered useful for Lennon

If a wiz sober,had a car,could drive, ah'd drive him tae the airport maself! 🍺 🥳
I've taken a wee turn off the laddie, Michael. He's another one that appears to believe his own hype and thinks he's slumming it in Scotland.

AC Milan have rightly earned their status in history, but if he thinks Celtic are beneath him, then he can go with my blessing and a nice wee 'fuck off and don't darken our door again".

This one hurts because I genuinely believed that he 'got it'.

He's not as good as he thinks he is though.

Like his atitude,but doubts aboot his ability SP, never a left sided centre back,mibbe no' his fault,that he gets played there,and for a big guy,he cannae heid a baw! 🍺 🥳
He can't jump, Michael. You can barely get a fag paper underneath him when the balls up high.

Watch him when Katic scored last season. He was turning away and caught on his fucking heels.......again!!!!

Back