SLIPPY Blame’s Moreorless?

Naw but the Live score app had them down as having 3 with Kimberley to come on.
suppose Slippy will be raging he couldn’t change the 8 passengers he had today.
watched the game on the boax fuck me im 55
And I can turn quicker than Steve Davis
The snooker player can turn quicker than that cunt.
the Mechanic had his Celtic shooting boots oan couldn’t hit his arse.
These huncunts are pish.

HH 🍀
147 steve davies
index.jpg

Twitter rumour is Slippy and Smiler had a set too in the dressing room. Tav backed Slpster and the rest backed Helium breath. The ITK guy who posted it said he's lost the dressing room. Like the league and league cup, and later the Scottish Cup. The cunts no exactly kicking his height right now. Bless

Almost 100% guaranteed to be made up shite, but enjoy it all the same. 😂

Twitter rumour is Slippy and Smiler had a set too in the dressing room. Tav backed Slpster and the rest backed Helium breath. The ITK guy who posted it said he's lost the dressing room. Like the league and league cup, and later the Scottish Cup. The cunts no exactly kicking his height right now. Bless

Correct shite.....he had ad go at hadj!

who is smiler and helium breath?

Everyone knows Slippy is just killing time until Liverpool sack Klopp.
He's only won the Champions league and is 19 points clear in the league.

They need Slippy to return them to a mid table team asap

Aye, Klopp knows he's on borrowed time. How the guy is still in a job, when the True Blue Messiah is working miracles on a daily basis, it just shows you how much Lawell controls the game.

All you need for proof of that, is take a wee wander through our press. They know the score, although, after recent games they might be getting a bit Thomas.

Klopp is obviously out of his depth and isn't even a nice guy. Ok, he comes across as a brilliant guy, who has built a brilliant team but that's all hype. I know he is a right swine as I have a Taxi driver mate who once had a Scouser in his cab who filled him in to Klopps shenanigans.

I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool cut Klopp loose this week and offer the job to Slippy. He deserves it and everybody who isn't a hater know this. Slippy has delivered the We Beat Celtic Cup. What more does they guy need to do? Blatant anti staunchness if you ask me.

Back