SLIPPY Blame’s Moreorless?

Aye, Klopp knows he's on borrowed time. How the guy is still in a job, when the True Blue Messiah is working miracles on a daily basis, it just shows you how much Lawell controls the game.

All you need for proof of that, is take a wee wander through our press. They know the score, although, after recent games they might be getting a bit Thomas.

Klopp is obviously out of his depth and isn't even a nice guy. Ok, he comes across as a brilliant guy, who has built a brilliant team but that's all hype. I know he is a right swine as I have a Taxi driver mate who once had a Scouser in his cab who filled him in to Klopps shenanigans.

I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool cut Klopp loose this week and offer the job to Slippy. He deserves it and everybody who isn't a hater know this. Slippy has delivered the We Beat Celtic Cup. What more does they guy need to do? Blatant anti staunchness if you ask me.

dont for get also that he won them the "top of the league for a few days" cup as well!

EPuFjV5XUAA-sf4

Apperantly a piece by Joe McHugh on Video Celts, slippy throws the man under the bus ‘AGAIN’it is apparent the guy has this in his nature , don’t blame me ,it is everyone else ,!!!!!!!! Can you imagine him at another club ,acting the same way ,?,you have to wonder about his attitude in general ,hope he keeps it up, maybe about time the smsm started to comment ,doubt so, still gives a cosy feeling that it is getting to him big style ,let tomorrow make the hurt really sink in ,hh
Thers a story goin about Morelos and Slippy wer nearly scrapping in the dressing room after the game apparently slippy had a go at him and mad dog squared up tae him

Apperantly a piece by Joe McHugh on Video Celts, slippy throws the man under the bus ‘AGAIN’it is apparent the guy has this in his nature , don’t blame me ,it is everyone else ,!!!!!!!! Can you imagine him at another club ,acting the same way ,?,you have to wonder about his attitude in general ,hope he keeps it up, maybe about time the smsm started to comment ,doubt so, still gives a cosy feeling that it is getting to him big style ,let tomorrow make the hurt really sink in ,hh
Slippy will blame anybody but himself. Suggests a lack of a backbone me.

Freddo-

"In the match against Celtic we were winning in extra-time. I fell down, whether that is simulation or not that's up to the referee but afterwards it was very frustrating to hear elements of the crowd screaming at me saying offensive things and racist words. I wasn't trying to instigate or incite anything else.

"I just wanted them to stop and it was sort of a symbol saying 'come on guys the game's over, this doesn't need to continue during the match. I understand if you are criticising but now it's over'. I'm not someone who wants to start a fight with anyone, I don't have any problem with any fans, any race and any religion and so I hope to be treated that same way."

Add liar to his list of traits.

I'm refusing to watch the lies, but apparently El Buffalump has been busy, not just with his normal everyday life of playing football and bullshitting his pregnant wife, he has given Sky sports an interview, I must have missed something here, as far as my memory goes, we have been laughing at this mug since he arrived on these shores, jeezo, we even gave him an ovation as he came onto the park for a game, but obviously I have been smoking too much tobacco of the Moroccan variety and I'm losing my mind.
I have not been paying attention enough, and completely missed all the racist abuse that has been handed out to the poor, coke snorting, player stamping wife cheating cherub from Colombia.
Meanwhile on Folly Folly, one of the orcs informs us that the sweet Alfie has only ever given an interview to Zombie TV.
So what can we deduce from this story and the timing of this interview, apart from us being further educated on how gullible a zombie can be, why are they going to this much effort with the not so slim spin doctor?
Will any journalist do his job and gather evidence to support this clowns claims?
The zombies must have a zoo load of Squirrels on standby, Michael Duffy mentioned yesterday that a squirrel would be let out of Jabbas pocket over this and he was spot on.
The tribute act is an absolute disgrace, the next time you hear a zombie talking about his side being the quintessential British club, just nod and agree and have a wee chuckle to yourself. If it walks like a brit, lies like a brit, then it's a brit. 👍

Back