SLIPPY G

ben nevis 3 climber's 0,do those idiot's ever check a weather forecast!!!!! jist sayin,,,,oh,btw, ah'm pished oot ma face, Hic. mon the sheep!!!!!
Stiy oaf the drink you might wake up and think I need to get off this stuff the papers are saying Sevco got beat again and the Mibs gave no penalty’s but take a breath MD they got royally fucked it’s no the Drink its Sevco that are pish and no me phew ?
Hail hail MD

HH ☘️

Feel sorry for the guys that go and rescue brave beyond belief. 3 families in grief no matter what.wee pray said
Feel sorry for the guys that go and rescue brave beyond belief. 3 families in grief no matter what.wee pray said
totally agree TGs, but phuq'sake,we were warned,poor families losin their loved ones,tragic and phuqin needless HH.

totally agree TGs, but phuq'sake,we were warned,poor families losin their loved ones,tragic and phuqin needless HH.

I think sometimes beating the conditions must be the goal as we are all too aware of the weather conditions these days and of the folly of hill climbing or mountaineering in Scotland at this time of year.
I always feel more sorry for the volunteers who risk their own lives to save the reckless.

Let’s save our thoughts for the Brave men and Women who have to go find,rescue and sadly recover the Bodies they know these mountains and you’ll never see them trying to climb them at this time of year. And sadly let’s remember the families that are now coming to terms with the loss they’re facing.
Your right MD needless deaths this weather was known days ago.

HH ☹️

Members online

Latest posts

Back