Slippy G

M

Maria

So stevie g laments after his tributes game last night about his albanian player that ive never heard of (not surprisingly) Eros G.

EG went “down a wee bit theatrically but i’ve seen them given, especially here at ibrox”

No shit sherlock.

Does this count as an admission that sevco get even the softest calls for penalties at ibrox through the scottish refs?

Does anyone think that throughout the world. any other team benefits to the amount that sevco does under our scottish referees?
As slippy g said. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel this is going to be a record breaking sevco penalty season. Best refereeing we've had was during their "huff" strike when found out previously for their cheating. At least any mistakes made by the Scandinavians and Polish officials were REAL Honest Mistakes and in general terms the officiating was of a far higher standard.

Finished at 9 last night and jumped into the closest boozer. The hun game was on. The orc watching was hilarious. Every challange in the box was met with screams of "PENNNNALLAAAE". The odd and baffled faces when nothing was given was priceless. It was similar to when you pretend to throw a dugs ball and it comes back with a "what the fucks goin on" look on Its face ...but a bit angrier haha ?

Last edited:
I feel this is going to be a record breaking sevco penalty season. Best refereeing we've had was during their "huff" strike when found out previously for their cheating. At least any mistakes made by the Scandinavians and Polish officials were REAL Honest Mistakes and in general terms the officiating was of a far higher standard.
Yeah but listen if you think it's bad now? what's it gonna be like when we near our tenth title ?

Yeah but listen if you think it's bad now? what's it gonna be like when we near our tenth title ?

Its past time PL & the board stopped trying to make the fans swallow this pish and the pish of a healthy bank balance and apart from a couple (a couple!) of decent players, such a poor bunch of sad sorry bunch of gutless losers as our end prodoct!!!

Why oh why are we paying PL not to bolster the team?

Why are we paying players who are not showing they can be developed quick enough?

Why do we have sooo many gutless players who lack the burning desire n heart for the fight?

PL get the deadwood to fuck n stop accepting dross. Get the cash out and get spending or gtf!

BR your at Celtic not Man City we don’t have a billionairre that wishes to fund so stop signing pish and stop thinking you can make your name by finding the next undeveloped ronaldo. Oh n stop ising my club on stupid point scoring. Stop this favourites Pish.

Also players play best in the position that suits them not you.

The pair of you clowns need to step the fuck up or get the fuck out.

Things this year have not been smooth I agree and it's hard to watch sometimes but I feel the board has played a major part in this but I will get to that in a minute.
I do feel that there is fatigue starting to set in to some of the players this season. Winning back to back trebles cannot be easy otherwise it would be achieved more often, and to keep that consistency going is tremendous to say the least. It also must be difficult with every so called "pundits" criticising your every action along the way and hoping you fail at every turn as to justify their own beliefs and opinions.
I for one am proud of this team and the manger for their achievements and long may it continue.

But the board on the other hand have some serious questions to answer.
- Didn't do well in this summer's tranfer window at all, with so many players leaving for great fees but nothing to replace them with. Why is this?
-Saving all the champions league money and tranfer fee for what a rainy day?? Well am afraid to say it's pouring right now.
-This January transfer window won't provide much either in terms of signs it's usually emergency loans due to injury and such, so I guess we wait to the summer tranfer window again then?. Eh?

I think this board need the same kick up the arse as they did when that mob beat us in the semi final 2 years back. We go BR in and haven't looked back since its time this board wake up and kick on again no more wait and see sh*t. The time is now.

I totally agree 100 percent but lawell and the gang are all about saving money to bolster their massive bonuses that's the bottom line ! It's frightening the penny pinching were being ran by people not interested in football let alone Celtic football club ! this is the truth honestly fans don't know the half of it ? we need somebody who is willing to invest and spend for the club to kick on especially on the European front domestic matters will take care of themselves ! Be a big club and stop acting like one ? there's no use saying we're the best unless we act on it ? Just my humble opinion that's all hail hail

Things this year have not been smooth I agree and it's hard to watch sometimes but I feel the board has played a major part in this but I will get to that in a minute.
I do feel that there is fatigue starting to set in to some of the players this season. Winning back to back trebles cannot be easy otherwise it would be achieved more often, and to keep that consistency going is tremendous to say the least. It also must be difficult with every so called "pundits" criticising your every action along the way and hoping you fail at every turn as to justify their own beliefs and opinions.
I for one am proud of this team and the manger for their achievements and long may it continue.

But the board on the other hand have some serious questions to answer.
- Didn't do well in this summer's tranfer window at all, with so many players leaving for great fees but nothing to replace them with. Why is this?
-Saving all the champions league money and tranfer fee for what a rainy day?? Well am afraid to say it's pouring right now.
-This January transfer window won't provide much either in terms of signs it's usually emergency loans due to injury and such, so I guess we wait to the summer tranfer window again then?. Eh?

I think this board need the same kick up the arse as they did when that mob beat us in the semi final 2 years back. We go BR in and haven't looked back since its time this board wake up and kick on again no more wait and see sh*t. The time is now.

I agree that fatigue has long since set in, add that to the fact injuries are more likely too, its not ideal.

But BR is not been targeting players equal to or in my book should be better than what we have so no-one is feeling enthused at “cover”

Our board for whatever reason like to do things on the cheap without added value and its been at least 3-4 transfer windows have not made me think jeez am buzzing wi this.

Poor poor poor all round and to be honest they are shirking their duty of care for our team as they are being burnt out.

Great post Broony, gave me a thing or 2 to think about pal. HH ☘️

If a player won’t walk straight into the first team then don’t sign them.... fuckin simples

BR... you have already meantioned bloated squad etc... well give congerton a kick in the balls and you get off your fuckin arse and pinpoint quality signings because dross like Compper and Hendry ain’t cutting it anymore ??

If a player won’t walk straight into the first team then don’t sign them.... fuckin simples

BR... you have already meantioned bloated squad etc... well give congerton a kick in the balls and you get off your fuckin arse and pinpoint quality signings because dross like Compper and Hendry ain’t cutting it anymore ??

????????

Enough said ??

I agree that fatigue has long since set in, add that to the fact injuries are more likely too, its not ideal.

But BR is not been targeting players equal to or in my book should be better than what we have so no-one is feeling enthused at “cover”

Our board for whatever reason like to do things on the cheap without added value and its been at least 3-4 transfer windows have not made me think jeez am buzzing wi this.

Poor poor poor all round and to be honest they are shirking their duty of care for our team as they are being burnt out.

Great post Broony, gave me a thing or 2 to think about pal. HH ☘️
I feel the same way all around and I really don't like to see it as fans vs the board/ management. But due to history and the fergus McCann era we as a club have learned to live within our mean..... but we now live in a world where football works on silly money and celtics philosophy is still buy cheap, sell high, we have to change this in order to compete in Europe. i.e Buying 3-4 good players in their prime with a cv to match, price range between 4-7 million each. I'm not talking push boat out or anything, reasonable money still within our budget.
The more time,money and energy invested on the team itself the more financial benefits would return to the club.

I feel the same way all around and I really don't like to see it as fans vs the board/ management. But due to history and the fergus McCann era we as a club have learned to live within our mean..... but we now live in a world where football works on silly money and celtics philosophy is still buy cheap, sell high, we have to change this in order to compete in Europe. i.e Buying 3-4 good players in their prime with a cv to match, price range between 4-7 million each. I'm not talking push boat out or anything, reasonable money still within our budget.
The more time,money and energy invested on the team itself the more financial benefits would return to the club.

Ano pal but that biscuit tin has no wish to open for more than 8 every 2 feckin seasons or thereabouts Shafted. HH ☘️

I would rather our club is run properly rather than like that other lot . Football has changed so much financially where the English clubs are paying 15 to 20 million for average players . We are supposed to have paid 9 million for eddy a raw youngster with talent that's the position football is in . I know we should have got a right back in the summer but was there one we could afford that's better than lustig a Swedish international. I still believe we should trust in Brendan and either do our moaning or celebrations at the end of the season .

I would rather our club is run properly rather than like that other lot . Football has changed so much financially where the English clubs are paying 15 to 20 million for average players . We are supposed to have paid 9 million for eddy a raw youngster with talent that's the position football is in . I know we should have got a right back in the summer but was there one we could afford that's better than lustig a Swedish international. I still believe we should trust in Brendan and either do our moaning or celebrations at the end of the season .
Good point well made.

Members online

Latest posts

Back