Slippy off to villa ?

Jimmy End just heard Stevie might be slippin back for Haribo
"He can fuck aff if he thinks he'll get anymore bedtime sweets from me!"

Jimmy-Bell-and-Gerrard.jpg

Enjoyable as it is to see the huns in meltdown, I'm actually disappointed that he's gone. Only because I don't think he is a very good manager. I believe Anges Celtic will give them a good beating this season and I think that would have been more likely with slippy in charge. We handed them the title last season. Our collapse gave sevco and Gerrard a false sense of "we're back where we belong".....they brought him in for the big name. Now they will have to hire a real manager with real experience. Gerrard (and mainly his coaches) got a shite team playing some sort of a tune. A real manager might actually improve them a bit more. Now I'm not saying I'm worried at all. They are shite. Their players have downed tools. They are crumbling from the inside out....but I think the collapse would have come a lot quicker and been a lot more spectacular had slippy stayed....anyway.....who gives a fuck mate!!! 🇬🇷🇦🇺🇬🇷🇦🇺🇬🇷🇦🇺

McCoist in the Mirror saying slippy "was rude and un gentlemanly not to let the crying hoards know he was thinking about leaving "and "Real Rangers men don't do walking away"🤣🤣🤣 No they just buy a lawnmower and a spade .
They've turned on eeeeeeeeeeeeh slippy quicker than Jota can turn a defender.
The boy along the road from me usually open to a bit of banter just shouted f**k off and ran into his house ,that'll be all the posters off the wall then 🤣
"Real Rangers men don't do walking away"... like McGregor and Davis?

Awright Bhoys & Ghirls, had Wee Bro & his family up for staycation, hence me not been on, but thank fuck they're away home. 😂😂

So the Slippy one is offski, Bigger Club, in a better league(So they Reckon). Villa's a good stepping stone for any young manager, even a W⚓ like Slippy.

Don't reckon the names been linked now Slippy has f👀ked off, will fill "THE PEEEPUL" with hope Giovanni Van Bronckhorst, Frank LampardIMG-20211111-WA0000.jpg

Was just thinking of this pic taken at Anfield not long before Slippy was announced. Apparently King got the last of his money out of Sevco and Gerrard wasn't long about follow following it.
Could have been a connection there all along.
Squinty got his dough out of the lodge and Slippy got the fuck outta dodge

davekingkennydalglish-1.png

Latest posts

Back